Medic X reader: the brand new mercrut

'Join the mercruts' they say 'it will be fun' 'you get free food' they say, that convinced you to join the mercenaries not thinking about the risk of death throughout the battlefield, once you signed up and arrived at the base the realization hit you 'oh shit, what did I sign up to?' as miss Pauling leads you into your room you decide to explore and meet the others.

All of your co-workers were sitting at a table for dinner waiting for your arrival, there sat 9 people, one dressed in a flame suit with a gas mask covering their face, a well-dressed man wearing a dark red ski mask, an engineer looking man, some weird teen looking man, tall Australian man that smells like piss (not as stinky as spy lamo) standing by two buff men, and a big breasted man that looks like a doctor.

"Oh! Why hello Fraulein!" Just as the doc spoke the others looked at you as you pulled up a seat.

(time skip)

As everyone gets settled in bed you could stop thinking about the medic of the team, you just wish to squeeze them mega daddy milkers and blurry your face in them, you were taken out of your fantasy land to the loud crashes somewhere among the base, knowing that this is your first job you think it was an enemy trying to break in, at the thought, you rush out of bed running towards the sound with (c/o/w) (Choice of weapon) you heard more sounds coming from the med room, as you push open the door ready to fight you're greeted by the medic up to some milk-related experiments as its obviously milk there was a cow by him just chillin.

You whisper trying not to make yourself known "why is there a F**king cow here", the medic turns to you whispering back "mmmm... milk" the more you stay in the med room the more questions come to wonder. "Medic..." "Ja?" you stare at medic taking a deep breath "why is there a f**king cow here and what the hell are you doing, its f**king midnight..."

(this is how medic stares at you) 

As you and the medic have a staredown you decide to speak up before things get weirder, "bro can you put back the milk where it belongs and go to bed" right after you left the med room to head to bed you took a quick glance before leaving making sure he is returning the milk.

The floor quietly squeaks benefit your feet you hear something spilling to the floor, turning around its just medic with the milk carton, you turn back trying to find your room as you hear the milk spill a bit again you tuned to medic questioning him, this so happens to continue throughout your journey to find you bed

Finally making it to bed you lay your sleepy head wondering why you signed up for this

The merchants so happen to hear what was going on down the halls as they pitied you for what you have gotten yourself into.

BONUS

Unlike what happened last night in the morning, it seemed usual everyone was getting out of bed and getting ready for the day, it was all normal until... "yo why do we have 3 gallons of milk? Where did this milk even come from!?" heading over to the kitchen only to see scout with the gallons of milk, you had a bad feeling that the 2 gallons weren't milk, you couldn't tell which was milk or not you catch a glimpse of scout chugging the milk as you looked in shock "What the bloody hell scout!" sniper shouts "what? We have 2 more gallons..............this doesn't taste like normal milk........ Oh well it's good tho" scouts continue to chug the gallon of milk. You never touched the milk in the fridge for the rest of the time you were there