scout x reader: Bread

You sigh of sadness as you disappointedly look in the cuberts only to realize there is no bread anywhere throughout the whole base after the bread teleporting instadent that soldier started (sadly not a single slice of bread survived) "god dammit soldier" you muttered under your breath slapping your hand against your forehead, sadly no grilly cheese for you (and no sandvich for heavy)

You can go to the grocery market to get more bread but you don't have a licence.The only people who have a license are snipers, unlike a medic who lost his license (just like his medical license.

(flash back to how that happened after these commercial messages lol)

As you sat at the kitchen table thinking about that grilly cheese scout comes running in to get more of his energy drink, noticing that his waifu was sad " hey, what's wrong S n o o k u m s" scouts comments while making a little pity face at you, pushing his face out of your "we have no bread" you grumbled giving a death glare at soldier who was just trying to enjoy a cup of coffee at 2:00 Pm, scout grabs your cheeks startling you " why don't WE go to home depot and pick up you some bread" when he said home depot you couldn't help but think of the song that engi plays in the garage after arriving from home depot, "do you mean walmart?" trying to talk well, scout squeeze your soft cheeks as you look at him in confusion, " yah, the blue home depot, the one that sells food" you knew that scout was not that smart but you didnt knew he was flat out dumb calling walmart 'blue home depot'.

Scout grabbed your hand rushing outside taking you to a part of the base you never knew existed, the one and only vehicle that brought you to this dizaster of a place you call 'home'

It was the medic's old van that he drove, " we can drive us to the blue home depot and get you some bread!" you stare in disbelief ' how the hell will scout even drive this, does he even know where walmart is, Is this deadly trip even worth a loaf of bread!' you thought as the scout started up the old van "well what are you waiting for (Y/N), come hop on in!" scout honks the horn.

"Where did you even get these keys?" You inquired.

Scout explained, "It was my turn to hide the keys, so basically they gave them to me."

Scout You really wanted bread and you would kill for a grilly cheese, you hoped in the van "LET'S GET SOME BREAD!" you shout as scout slams on the gas pedal.

As the both of you break every road law while jammin' to

the Gps interrupts the song "you have arrived at your destination" scout turns the van roughly almost sending the both of you flying out of your car seats. "Look (Y/N)! There's the blue home depot" scout screams in excitement to be at the walm

"Ok let's find an open slot for parking" (y/n) nervously says hoping the scout doesn't crash the van trying to park, "We don't need the park

"Ok let's find an open slot for parking" (y/n) nervously says hoping the scout doesn't crash the van trying to park, "We don't need the park. WE. NEED. THAT. BREAD!" not understanding on what scout means about a parking spot before you can ask the van when full speed towards The Walm™