Epilogue

"First you click on that icon there, the circle with the colors of red, green, and yellow," I said, pointing at the screen.

"I know how to open the google chrome, I'm not completely daft," Peter responded with a huff.

I laughed at him. "Oh honey, it's just google chrome, not the google chrome."

It's been almost a year since we left Neverland, and now it's the end of senior year. I was actually helping Peter sign up for online classes so he could try to catch up with me school-grade wise.

As he started typing into the search bar, the doorbell rang, causing me to jump up and run to the front door.

Because of his magic, he did cheat in a way to help pay for an apartment with Felix, but he comes over my house way more then he stays at his own place. Plus, my parents were ecstatic to meet the boy who helped "save me and all those other poor boys from that kidnapping ring."

Yep, that is what everyone believes. The kidnappers from the first time around recaptured me but miraculously we got away thanks to Peter's help.

I smiled as I remembered seeing my parents again after what was only two weeks in Neverland, but was over four months at home.

I was brought back out of my thoughts after I heard the doorbell ring again. I opened the door revealing May and Felix standing there, holding hands.

I screeched as I tackled both of them in a hug. "I knew that you two were going to be together by the end of the year. I called it first!" I shouted.

After we came back from Neverland, May whooped Felix's poor ass because she decided it would be rude if she beat up my-now boyfriend. Somehow this led them to completely fall for each other.

"Oy! What's up Felix?" asked Peter as he got up from his laptop and walked over.

"Well, besides asking May to be official girlfriend-"

"Girlfriend? I called it!" shouted Peter as we high-fived. Honestly, we've both been waiting for this for a while, actually, we placed bets...

"Oh wait!" I said. "You owe me $10! I bet it would happen before graduation. You said it would happen after, I win! Fork over the cash."

Peter gave me a look before pulling out his wallet and giving me the money. He has started working part time at a camp after-school for "rowdy boys" a.k.a. he manages boys with tempers, which he is surprisingly good at. Anyways, the money he is giving me is well-earned, not made from magic.

"So, are we heading to Neverland tonight?" asked May, as she droped the duffle bag she brought with her on the floor. She bent down and unzipped it, revealing her pirate sword from one year previously. She unsheathed it and looked at it's shininess. She pointed it at Felix. "I beat you with this sword."

"No, you temporarily won with that sword," he said back with a cocked eyebrow.

As they bickered I looked at Peter. "Ready to go visit Neverland again?"

"As ready as I'll ever be," he said back.

Yes, we do visit Neverland. Not much, but enough to make sure nothing wrong is happening. Sure we've had to break up some arguments between the mermaids and the fairies, but never anything too bad. Peter still counts it as his second home, but he knows that he's growing older, and he needs to now live his life here, not there.

The doorbell rang again, causing us all to stop talking as I answered the door again. This time it was Hook standing there.

Before I could say hi, he walked right in excitedly. "Look guys!" he shouted as he extended his hand. In the place of where his hook used to be, there was a metal animatronic hand. Because his hook would have been a little suspicious here, he decided to go to a doctor to talk about what he could do in the place of it. Somehow, miraculously, there were still nerves that could connect to the animatronic and its wires, causing it to move as a normal hand would. "Of course, it isn't as fast and its a little hard to work, but the doctors needed people to test these, and I was one of them!"

His excitement was contagious and now all of us were a little giddy to check up on Neverland.

Did you really think we would have left Hook alone on the island, wandering like a lost puppy? He didn't even know the prophecy came true until we told him before we left. We offered to bring him with us home and happily agreed so here he is, living his life... with a new hand.

We all went into the backyard of my house and grabbed hands.

My shadow grabbed on to us and we flew our way back to Neverland.

As a group of misfits going back to our dream world.

THE END

------/////////////-------------////////////------------//////////////

No, there will not be a sequel, but I will be writing another story but this time an original with a little bit based on Avatar: The Last Airbender/ Legend of Korra, so please check it out in a couple weeks.

It's called "The Fire Within" so please check it out!!!!

If you have any questions about the book, then comment below and I will respond.

I actually do stalk all the comments on my book, I read them whenever I get the chance to.

SO THANKS FOR READING I LOVE YOU ALL!

Signing off for the last time on this book,

Anna