Chapter 14

*Peters POV*

When I finally saw her, I realized she looked different.  Older maybe. She also looked happier. By the time I made my way over to her I heard one of the girls in the group surrounding her say "Alright, we'll survey the area."  She must have noticed my powers were missing.  I had them back.  

I saw her sigh and she began to walk away but I grabbed her arm and said "Hello love.  Long time no see."

She spun around and I felt her fist connect with my face.  I'm usually prepared for most things, but a fist to the face was not something on that list.

I staggered backwards holding face, healing what ever bruise or cut that was forming.  Now that I have her in front of me, I analyzed her better.  My eyes scan her body and see that she's wearing all green and white, her hair was curled  with a bow, and her hair was a different color.  The auburn that was originally there was now brown with blonde ends.  It looked better.

"What the hell are you doing here," she whispered shouted, the happiness I saw on her face before was turned to pure hatred.  This is the girl I know and love... hate.  I hate her.

Right?

This was not the time my indecision.

"Oh, you know, just checking out this world.  I'm really enjoying my powers back.  I missed flying." I said smoothly, taking a step forward.  She took a step back.  "While I'm here let's take a walk-" I began to say before some random boy walked up to Jo, threw his arm around her and said "Hey Jo, you're missing the game.  I may be injured but that doesn't mean you shouldn't watch because I'm not on the field," he said with a wink.

Jo's face turned bright red. She laughed a little bit and said "Be there in a second, John."

I looked at this guy and zeroed in on the fact he had his arm around her.  That is not okay.

"Wow, Jo.  Didn't know you had a boyfriend.  It would suck if something were to, I don't know, happen-" I again began to say directly at this John character, but before I knew it, I felt an intense pain in between my legs. And I fell to the ground with a groan.  All I heard then was the boy saying "Jo, what was that about.  Do you need me to get my team?"

"No, I'm fine.  He just needs a talking too, and well a kick to the balls." She laughed her gorgeous laugh and I felt someone pull me up to my feet and walk me along, her hand wrapped around my waist.  I small hand.  Jo's hand.

I looked up to see her moving me.  "And that is just my fighting skills.  I will hurt you a hell a lot more if you don't leave me, and everyone else alone."

She pushed me up against the back of the bleachers and said, this time in an angry whisper, "If I see you again.  I will hurt you."

I grabbed her and pushed her against the bleachers, this time pinning her so she couldn't move and said "I will keep coming back until you go to Neverland and give up your powers and your control over Neverland."  I had my hands on her shoulders and I looked into your eyes. "You will come back with me or-" I snapped my fingers and the cheering from the stands stopped.  Everyone stopped everything, frozen in time except for Jo and I, "I will just leave the world like this forever."  I shrugged my shoulders and started to walk away.  I knew I had her.  She would risk her life for her friends and family, and I knew that.  Not until I heard a swishing noise towards me and an arrow landed right beside me, I made the mistake of looking for who shot it because then I felt a force push me back against the wall.  I looked to see Jo, eyes ablaze, her arm ready to shoot anything at me.  I look around and see the girls come towards me, weapons in hand.  

"Looks like your magic doesn't work on my girls." said Jo, taking a step forward. "I may have been teaching them how to use magic." With that she dropped me to the ground.  I didn't want to admit it to myself, but I knew I was out of practice with my magic.  Jo had been practicing. "Well, even if you have girls, you still can't save everyone." I said freezing the girls with more magic than I did with everyone else.  No one can beat me.  I have had more practice with magic for a much longer amount of time then anybody else.  "You see Jo, the only way you can survive is if you back to Neverland with me.  Come with me." At that moment I knew I sounded like I was begging, but I missed Jo.  I hated myself for it because the prophecy may come true, but I'm not going to let that happen.  

Jo looked at me and she started floating off the ground.  "You unfreeze everyone, and I'll come back with you."

"Wow, love.  Nice to see you've made the right choice." and with that I grabbed her hand, a whim decision, and started flying to the second star to the right.  I gripped her hand so she wouldn't fly away, and I unfroze everyone when we were a mile up.  No turning back.

"I hate you" she said to me.

And my heart broke.

-///////////----/-/-/-/-------/////////-/-/-/-//-----------/////////-/-/-/-

Hey guys. I know its a short update but ya Pan has feelings. The more you know. Also, ya I was liking the idea of Zoella being Jo, but if you have any other ideas on someone to be Jo, please comment. I may change to one I like.

Please like and vote!!

From your Dylan O'Brien-obsessed friend,

Anna