Chapter 21

I admit to not knowing what I am going to do.

Like how does one react in this situation.

Thank god the water is covering up my body and its rushing quick enough to not be clear to see through.  So he can't see my booty.  I'm turned away and I'm not necessarily planning on turning around.

"You need some help love?" asked Peter.

"Ya it would help if you, I don't know, left?" I responded.

I saw him go over to my old clothes and hold them up.  "These are no use to you now," he said before snapping his fingers, making the clothes disappear into thin air.

"Dude! My bra was in there," I shouted at him.

He looked at me smugly before looking at the clothes I stole from his tent.  "These aren't going to fit you either," and with that they began to shrink.  In the end they looked about my size, which I admit I was grateful for.  

"I still need underwear," I muttered.  The pair he made disappear were my favorite bra and underwear.  You must admit, we all have that favorite pair that makes you feel unstoppable throughout the day.  Yep, those are now gone.

"Oh I can fix that," he said and with that a jet black lace bra and panties appeared on the pile.  I mean I guess being a prisoner has its perks.  I'll take any new bra for free, because damn you must admit bras are expensive.

"Ok thanks but again do you mind, I don't know, leaving?" I asked.

"I don't know, I like the view," said Peter with a wink.

"When the hell did you get so flirty?" I asked, sinking deeper into the water so I could face him and not risk anything... showing.

"Since I had a naked girl in front of me," he responded.  

"Ok, you need to stop and go.  You already have someone to have your needs... settled-" I said with a shudder, thinking back to what he said outside my tent, "and I am not someone interested in you so cut the crap and go," I retorted.

He looked at me with a cocked eyebrow.  "Oh really?  I'm sure you would do such a better job.  And no one can resist my charm for long," he responded, while slowly walking closer to the water's edge.

"Only people who are into psycho, childish, overbearing, mentally insane, extremely attractive boys would like you."

"Oh, so you think I'm attractive?"

"I never said that."

"Yes you did."

"No I didn't."

"Well I heard it so that means you are falling for my charms."  He slowly started to take off his shirt, showing the intentions of coming in the water.

"Oh HELL NO!" I shouted, covering my eyes.  I admit I have been trying to create a towel with magic, but clearly I am not advanced because nothing has happened yet.  I thought magic could do anything but I guess it can't make a fucking towel.

"What was that?" I heard a voice say from the opposite shore.  Peter looked up towards the sound too.

Into view walked in some of the lost boys.  The ones that are always the rowdiest and rudest.  "Well well well.  Boys it looks like we stumbled upon the girl, all alone."

I turned to see that Peter was nowhere in sight.  He's just going to let this happen?

One of the boys starting walking towards the water with knife in hand.  "You know, you have been making life a lot harder for us.  Peter has been more protective of you then the other ones."

"What other ones?" I asked as I backed away slowly.

"The other girls.  The supposed prophecy girls.  We think you're the real deal though, so it would be easier to just kill you off now.  Save Peter the trouble of killing you and giving your powers to that Wendy bitch-"

"Hello boys," said a voice behind them.  With a not so happy look on his face, Peter walked out from behind the treeline.  "You all broke the rules.  I told you not to threaten the girl, but I guess that you boys don't listen.  Such a shame."

The boys slowly backed away from the advancing Peter.  He glanced at me and flicked his finger, allowing a towel to appear in front of me.  I grabbed it and ran to the opposite shore, while wrapping myself in it.

I turned around when I heard the screams of the boys and saw all three of them on the ground, not moving.  

Not breathing.  

Peter looked at me, anger still in his eyes.  "Get changed and get back to camp now."  With that he walked away.

I glanced around and put on the clothes he laid out for me.  They were really comfortable and I threw my hair up into a messy bun before speed walking back to camp.  I didn't want to risk running into any other rogue lost boys.

Then I thought back to what the boy said.  There has been other girls?  Peter wants to kill me and give my powers to Wendy?  I was angry at myself for thinking that maybe he just acted this way towards me.  Before I knew it I was back at camp.  Walking past Peter's tent, a hand came out, grabbed my arm, and pulled me in.

Once inside, Peter let go of my arm and sat on the bed.

"You just killed three boys," I stated simply.

"They were going to kill you," he responded, sitting on his bed, looking at his hands.

"You want to kill me," I said this time.

He looked up at me.  "I never said it officially.  And if I wanted to kill you, I would have done it by now."

"Why haven't you?"  I admit, I'm handling this situation pretty well.  I'm actually shaking with fear inside because some murderous boy is sitting there talking about killing me.  Something I know I can't really stop because he's more powerful than me.  And he has an army of dudes with him.  I'm fucked if he wants to kill me.

"Because Wendy isn't you.  No one can compare to you."

I was taken aback by his statement.  "Excuse me? Was that a declaration of affection? Stop fucking with me Pan."

"I'm not.  Damnit Jo, I don't want to kill you!  Even if I wanted to then Neverland would be destroyed.  The Indians told me it's either you and I together, or we all die."

"So its me or death?"

"Ya, and I'm starting to-" and the rest of the sentence was mumbled.

I took a step forward. "What was that?"

"I'm starting toenjoyyourpresencehereandIthinkIlikeyou."

"Seriously what?"

He got up and walked over to me and before I could take a step back he grabbed my chin and forced me to look him in his eyes.  "I like you."

I stood there confused.  I admit killing some people for me was a little harsh but I can't imagine what they would have done if he wasn't there.  

"If you really like me, then you wouldn't have Wendy on the back burner."

He got closer to me this time, our bodies pressed together.  "I'm sending her away tonight.  Felix is getting her now."  The next sentence he muttered as his face got closer and closer to mine and his hands cupped my face.  "Stay with me."

With that his lips crashed into mine.

-----////////////-/-/-////////////------------/-//-/////////-/-/-//----------////-/-/

You're welcome.

PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT!

I updated twice this week because I wanted these chapters up because I really wanted to write them.

From, a girl who is fangirling over this chapter,

Anna