Chapter 11

As Hook sailed his ship over to the south of island, bringing us closer to Peter Pan and his lost boys, the girls sat around me as I retold how I got to the island and the prophecy.

"'But one may fall for the other.' That sounds romantic!" squealed Kelly.

I took a moment to take a deep breath. "That's actually the last thing I learned. I went to visit the Native Americans earlier and I met up with Tigerlilly, yes the Tigerlilly, and she said that Pan and I... we were... we are... soul mates," I managed to mutter out.

The collected gasp of the girls managed to catch Hooks attention.

"What's the matter?" shouted Hook from above us.

"Well Jo just told us that her and Pan are -" shouted Casey before having Mary clamp her hand over her mouth to stop her from talking.

"Jo just found out that she and Pan are complete and total enemies. Nothing more. Nothing less," finished Mary.

"Ok..." said Hook, looking totally unconvinced.

Casey struggled of Mary's grasp and whispered shouted (that somewhat annoyed loud whisper that people do) "WHAT THE HELL!"

"We don't want everyone to know this and question Jo's loyalty. This is going to be a secret," explained May.

"Oh ok. This is a secret. Got it" said Mary with a thumbs up.

We all felt a somewhat awkward silence settling upon us before Kelly jumped up and shouted, while pointing at me "JO! You wouldn't believe who is the most worried about you!"

"Uh, who?" I asked.

"You know John?"

"No! John the hottie from Bio? Why would he be worried about me?"

"I guess he told James and James told me! He likes you!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

John has gorgeous brown eyes and brown curly hair. He's tall and quite muscular, and the heartthrob of every girl in the school because he is the quarterback, how cliche. A very hot cliche boy.

In the middle of us fangirling over this newly discovered fact, Hook shouted "We are here!" We look around and see the treeline of the south of the island.

"He must know we're coming," I pointed out.

"It isn't going to be easy fighting these guys. They are trained," said Hook.

"Ya well, we're supposed to be natural fighters AND Jo has magic so I feel like we are somewhat ok," brought up Jenna.

"Alrighty then, you all should get weapons then, right?" I asked.

"Well, lucky for you, you have a friend who is also a pirate," said Hook before walking off to under the boat's deck before coming back with his arms filled weapons. He dropped these weapons to the ground so we could all see what they were. I counted a couple guns, swords, knives, bows and arrows, and crossbows.

"I always got bulls-eyes in archery at camp, so I call that bow!" said Tess before grabbing a bow and a container full of arrows in which she swung onto her back.

"Ya well I took fencing" said May before grabbing a sword.

As the rest of the girls took their choice of weapons, Hook and I started developing a plan.

"We can send in your shadow first and see if everyone is at the camp, from there, at nightfall we can attack. No doubt they'll be prepared, but so will we," said Hook.

"That sounds good, but how will we be prepared?" I asked.

"I have this," he said before pulling out a wine bottle.

"Yes alcohol is totally what we need right now," I said sarcastically.

"No, in this is a special kind of squid ink. This ink can cause paralysis. We will coat all of your weapons with this. With one slice, you can cause your opponent to be frozen."

I looked at the bottle and really questioned the truth to this, but then I realized that I had magical powers and I was on an island with Peter Pan and Captain Hook, so right now anything was possible.

"Well alright, we'll coat our weapons with this ink before we leave, but for now we practice," I said before leaving him and joining the girls on the main deck.

They were already practicing, and doing pretty well at that. Tess had her red hair pulled back from her face as she shot at a makeshift target made out of parchment, and hitting the direct middle every time. May was sparring with a pirate and winning. Erin and Kelly had two swords each, and were going at it and it was a very fair fight. Casey and Mary were using guns (guns that looked like they were from the 1700s I might add) and knives. And finally, Paige, Tammy, and Jenna were using swords and practicing blocking and swinging with them.

Jenna ran up to me all excited saying "I've never picked up a sword in my life and I have already beaten some of the pirates!"

"Well I'd hope so. If you can't beat a pirate, you can't beat a lost boy. Plus, you're supposed to be a natural fighter. If you weren't, then the prophecy and everything Tigerlilly would have told would have been wrong," I responded. "Also, May can you come here."

"What's up?" asked May. Her jet black hair was thrown up in a bun but pieces were falling out of it because of her hard work.

"Pan has a sidekick/ second in command, and I think you should take him down during the fight." I said.

"Why me?" she asked.

Honestly I was wondering who was going to take Felix on for a while, and she was the only one that already some experience fighting, and I tell her that. "You have the most experience, and he's going to be hard to take down. Speaking of taking people down, everyone come here please!"

All the girls stopped their sparring and practice and circle up around me.

"In a couple hours, we are going to attempt to sneak attack the boys. At that time, Hook will coat our weapons with a special poison -"

"Ink. Not poison, ink," coughed Hook behind me.

I gave him a pointed look before continuing my schpeal. "At which then Hook will coat our weapons with a special kind of ink that, with one slice, will cause the opponent to be paralyzed. Every girl will take on a boy. He didn't have many so I think our numbers are enough. Two things though, May will take on Felix, and I will take on Pan. You all can take whoever you want. Any questions?"

"Nope," was the communal answer. As the sun set to the left of us, I knew that in a couple hours, the day will be over, and pan would have lost.

The lost boys won't know what hit them.

-//////////----------//-/-/-//--//-/-----/-//--//-/-/--/--/-/

On the side is a gif of the lovely Dylan O' Brien a.k.a. John!

Thanks for reading this new chapter! Sorry for the random updates but I've been at camp for 4 weeks soooo ya.

Please like and comment what you think!

Your lovely friend,

Anna