Chapter 6

*Katniss POV*

  After being in my room in the train for a bit a gather Willow and Kolton and bring them to the dining cart. We start to eat. It is very quiet until I deside to speak. "I'm sorry you two have to go through all of this, no child should have too" I say, but neither of them look up at me. I'm surprised when a few minutes after I spoke Kolton speaks up.  "Lier! Your from the Capitol. All Capitol people like is stuff like this!" He yells at me. Before I can open my mouth to reject what he just said Willow speaks. "She is not from the Capitol!" Then she continues to eat. "Kolton, I am not from the Capitol. I was born in District 12 and lived there my whole life" That's when he cuts me off. "You couldn't of lived there your whole life. When the Capitol attacked 12 however many years ago you would of died if you stayed." He stops talking.

"I was still in the arena when the Capitol attacked, I was brought to District 13 and stayed there till 12 was built again." I don't tell him about Peeta or anything else for that matter. "K" He says sounding like he doesn't even care. Which he probably doesn't. Willow glares at him. "Do you know who I am?" I ask him. He shakes his head no. "Katniss Everdeen. Volunteer. Tribute. Face of the rebellion. Mockingjay." I'm surprised with myself when I say this. But of course I continue. "Nice to meet you" I finish off. I have to say. I am pleased with myself because, Kolton looks up at me in awe. So does Willow but she doesn't say anything. I probably should've told her more about my horrible life before she was born. I then realize, I said Katniss Everdeen. Everdeen. I'm no longer Katniss Everdeen. I'm Katniss Mellark. But it felt so natural to say Everdeen. I must been mumbling to myself because Willow and Kolton look at me like I'm a maniac. I stand up. "I'm going to go to my room" I say, and walk to my room. When I get in my room I sit on my staring at the wall. Thinking. How will I mentor these two?

This would've been longer. But wattpad was mean last night and didn't save what I had only a bit of it. I forget what happened so I just re did it. I will add another chapter today.