Chapter 11

*Katniss POV*

   Peeta and I stand at the couch hugging for awhile. I start to get tired, so I lay my head on his shoulder and close my eyes. He thinks I'm asleep so it picks me up and carries me to my room. He tugs me into the sheets and kisses my forehead. "I love you Katniss E-Mellark" He says. I could tell he was about to say Everdeen. We walk out off the room and shuts the door. I snuggle into the warm sheets. I can't hear Peeta talking to Willow and maybe Rye as I drift off into a deep sleep.

*Peeta POV*

    When I close the door to Katniss' room Willow is sitting beside the door. She looks up at me, tears staining her cheeks. "Is she alright dad?" She asks me her voice shaking a bit. I only nod. "Are you going to stay now? Or go back home?" She asks.

"I'm already home." I answer. She gives me a confused look. "Home is where the family is, as long as I'm with the three of you I will always be home." I tell her. She smiles. I smile back. She stands up and hugs me. "I love you dad." She says into my shirt. "Thank you for coming"

"I love you too Willow. I will always come if I'm needed." I tell her. She releases from the hug and wipes her eyes. "I'm going to go to bed now." She tells me, then walks off to her room.

I go into the kitchen to find Rye. He is covered in flour from head to toe, and it is all over the floor. "Rye! What did you do?!" I yell louder then I meant too. "I'm sorry daddy." He says looking down at his feet. "What happened!?" I'm still yelling. I see tears gather in his eyes. "I was bored. No one would play with me" He says.

"It's fine. It's fine. I need to clean you up." I say not yelling now. I grab his small hand and walk him to the washroom. I start to run a bath. When the bath is full enough that a could clean Rye up I strip him down and get him into the bath. I grab a cup to a can get him clean faster. I pour water from the bath into his head. I grab a wash cloth and start to wipe off all the flour from his face and the rest of his body. I'm half done washing him up when he asks me a question. "Daddy? Why wouldn't anyone play with me? Why was mommy and Willow crying?" He asks me. This is probably the most serious he has ever been. "No one played with you because Willow ad mommy were crying. They were crying because they were sad. They don't want to be here. It is a bad place." I tell him the truth, but I don't tell him all the details. "Oh. Why is it a bad place?" He asks.

"You'll find out soon bud..." I say. He doesn't speak up again. I finish cleaning him up and bring him to an empty bedroom. I tuck him in and kiss his forehead. "Goodnight Rye" I say and walk out of the room leaving the door open a crack like always. I go back to the kitchen and clean up all the flour. When I'm done I get into bed with Katniss. I kiss her forehead once more before a fall asleep.

*Willow POV*

   I can hear my dad yelling at Rye. He never yells at him. Then the yelling stops and I hear the bath running. I open my door and quickly walk to Kolton's room. I knock, and don't wait for a response and just walk in. "Hi" I say.

"Hi." He says. "Why are you here?"

"I thought this was my room, sorry" I lie to him.

"Then why you knock?" He asks. I hate him.

"I ran into the door" I lie again. He smiles and silently laughs. He is actually quite cute when he smiles. I still hate him. "I'll leave. Sorry for bothering you" I tell him and turn around.

"You can stay." He tells me. I thought he hated me. Why would he want me to stay? Maybe he wants to hurt me. I shake my head as an answer. "Please?" He asks. Why does he want me to stay?

"Fine, only because I'm not tired." I answer.

"Come sit." He says patting the bed beside him. I sit beside him. I still hate him. "Why do you want me to stay?" I ask.

"Why not? I don't have any family here. No one to talk to. Might as well talk to a beautiful girl." He says. I blush. He smiles. He puts his arm around me. I smile at him. Then look down remembering he is a jeek. "Why are you being nice to me now?" I ask.

"What? I've always been nice to you." I tells me.

"No. No you haven't. You bully me everyday at school."

"That's just cause I don't know how to treat such a beautiful girl like you. I am always around guys." Which is true.

"Alright. But I'm not beautiful." I tell him.

"Yes you are" he says. I still hate him.

"Nope"

"Yup." He tells me. He kisses me. I sit there not knowing what to do. I still hate him. Maybe.

*Katniss POV*

   I wake up in the middle of the night. Peeta's strong arms wrapped around me. I scream. He wakes up. "Katniss, what's wrong?" He asks. "Get away from me!" I yell at him.

Yup. I'm ending this chapter here. Now ya have to wait till tomorrow. Vote and comment?