Chapter 14

*Willow POV*

   When my mom comes back up to the living quarters she takes my hand and drags me to the elevator. We wait for it to come. "Um... where are we going?" I ask. She doesn't say anything. The door opens and we go in. She presses the button for the training center. "You need to practice. I talked to someone down there. They said I can help you. Only cause I'm me." Mom tells me. I don't care about the extra training. "Because you're you?" I ask. She nods. We are in silence the rest of the way down. The doors open and we walk out. She walks me over to practice bow and arrow. "Just watch, before you try." She says sternly. She shoots an arrow and hits the center of the target. I look at her in shock. "Your turn" She says, as she hands me the bow. I take it, then she hands me an arrow, I load the bow, aim and, shoot. I miss the center but I'm not far off.

   Mom gets me to practice for another hour and a half. We get back upstairs and dad comes and hugs mom and, I. I go and get changed. I wait in my room to be called for dinner. When I'm called I go to the table, eat, then go to bed.

*Tribute Parade*

*Willow POV*

    I am brought to a room in  a gown and I'm told to wait in here. After about ten minutes a woman walks in. "Hello, I'm Tatiana" She says. "I'm Willow" I tell her. She is fairly tall, her skin is dyed blue, she has long fake eyelashes on, very straight long, jet black hair with golden streaks. She is wearing a green skirt and a green shirt with huge shoulders. "Hello Willow. I am your stylist." She tells me. She stands me up and takes me over to a rack. She tacks a dress from it. She starts to take the gown off of my but I resist. She gives me a look, and I let her. She helps me get the dress on. She turns me around to look in the mirror. I'm wearing a black dress that is tight down to my hips, below is a black see through fabric, the shoulder pads have red around the edges and black on top. It's a very beautiful dress. I turn around. "It's amazing." She doesn't say anything back she just starts my makeup. It's fairly simple. Red eye shadow, and pail lip gloss. My hair is also done simple. Just a braid that wraps around half my head. When Tatiana finishes she leads me to the carriages. My mom and dad are standing by District 12s carriage. I go over to them. Mom stares at me in shock. "You look beautiful." She tells me. Soon after Kolton comes. Both my parents look at him then me, shocked. Kolton and I go onto the carriage. Once we start moving I zone out, I can only hear some loud cheers.

*Peeta POV*

   After the tribute parade Katniss and I lead Kolton and Willow back to our living quarters. They go to get undressed. Katniss leads me into our room. " Recognize those outfits they were wearing?" She asks.

"Yes, the outfits we wore when we went to that party after we got back from our first Games.  Why would the stylists do that?" I asks.

"No clue, but we shouldn't worry about it." She tells me. I nod.

Willow comes in already out of the dress. "Mom? What did you mean when you said because you're you, the other day?" She asks.

"The Capitol hates me, but will do anything for me, so I don't start another rebellion. The Capitol is weird." She tells Willow. Willow nods slightly and walks out of the room.

Sorry for not updating for 3 days. Didn't have any inspiration to write. The next chapter will be the interviews, and scores. Then the Games will begin!
Vote, and comment.