8

//Narrator's POV//

The day of the match, Raimon vs Eito Gakuen.

Yuuki and Tenma both went to the clubroom.

"Yuuki and Tenma, what happened to your faces?!" Shinsuke and Aoi said at the same time with a worried look on their faces.

"Yuuki! What happened to your beautiful face?!" Midori said as the other sweat dropped at her comment to her.

Tenma keeps saying that he's fine, until, Midori walked towards him with a playful smirk on her face. She quickly removed one of his bandage on his cheeck as Tenma whined while touching his cheeck.

"Yep, he's completely fine~." They sweat dropped at her. Then Tenma told them that he practiced with Yuuki to become strong and not to be burden to their senpai and helpful to the team.

Yuuki notice Tsurugi who was staring at her the whole time. She sweat dropped when she remember his endless "bla bla bla..." lectured from yesterday. Then the team talked about Eito Gakuen that been getting attention for getting stronger, lately.

After that, they went out. Tenma was about to get on the bus but Shinsuke stopped him from entering. Tenma notice that his upperclassmen are lining up. He apologized and let his seniors first. When the seniors finally on the bus, Tenma noticed a missing person.

"Where's Hiro-senpai?"

"Hiro-senpai?" Aoi tilted her head.

Yuuki freeze in her spot as she hugs her bag. 'I forgot... again. He's going to kill me---'

"Tenma! Lets go!" Shinsuke cheerfully said.

Tenma and Shinsuke entered the bus and looked at Shindou. "Captain, Hiro-senpai isn't here yet." Tenma told him. "He's late again." Shindou muttered. "We have no time to wait. Lets go." Shindou said. Aoi and the others went inside. Yuuki was the last person who get on the bus. She sat next to Kyousuke who was looking outside of the window.

The bus started to move until it suddenly stopped ,making some of them hit or bump their heads on the chair infront of them

"W-What happened?!" Haruna asked in surprise to the driver. The driver scratches his right cheeck, awkwardly. "Umm... I'm sorry, ma'am. But there's a student who suddenly blocked the way." The driver said before opening the door of the bus.

"YUUKI! YOU IDIOT! How many times should I have to tell you to wake me up?!?!" A familiar person shouted as he stepped inside the bus with an angry look as the door closed. The others flinches at his sudden out burst before staring at Yuuki who has a stoic face.

"Hiro." Shindou called him. He glance at him while growling. "You're late. Next time ,make it on time or else we'll leave you behind."

"Ha?!---" Yuuki pulled him away from Shindou. "Captain, my apologies. He just have an angry issue." She then glanced at Hiro. "And Hiro-san, you should wake up by your own. After all, your a student." She told him before dragging him to the other empty seat.

He 'tch'ed while sitting on his seat which is behind Yuuki's and Kyousuke's seats with a frown while his arms are crossed.

Tenma notice that Yuuki was hugging a large bag. He points at it and said, "Yuuki, what's inside of that bag?"

"...Snacks."

She opened her bag and many kinds of snacks and candies are there. She took out one pack of candy before opening it. "Do you want some?" She asked. Tenma nodded his head. "Thank you!"

"You can pass this to the others." She said before giving him the pack of candies. He took 3 candies before giving the pack to Shinsuke who is next to him ,then they start passing it one by one while they were in their seats. Haruna gaved some to the driver also. Tsurugi and Kurama are the only one who didn't take some. While the others, especially Amagi took so many of it.