Prologue

⚽️Prologue⚽️

Standing in the middle of the field, there, a tall 17 years old brown-haired girl with slightly tanned skin and shining emerald eyes, was staring at her enemy's goal after scoring for the 15th times in the match.

Everyone become speechless...

'I... I over did it,' The brunette thought while panting. 'Again...' She gritted her teeth and hands in anger, still staring at the net.

"G-Goal!! Harukaze Yuuki scored 15th times in this match!" The commentator said after regaining himself from the shockness a while ago. How can be a single person scored alone? That's almost impossible, but for her... it is possible yet unbelievable.

"Yuuki!" A figure called the brunette. 'Yuuki' stood straight and forced herself to smile before turning her head to that person who called her name. The one who called Yuuki, suddenly embraced her, "Thank you very much!" She cried. "Because of you...! We actually won!!" She added as warm tears are soaking her sweaty skin.

'This isn't right...'

"Thank you, Harukaze!" Her teammates thanked her.

"I'm so happy!"

"We can make it to the finals!"

'This... isn't what I wanted to happen...'

A hand suddenly placed to Yuuki's right shoulder, startling her a bit. "Harukaze! Next time..." That person paused before grinning at her, "Next time, score a 20 times!"

"Yeah!"

"We'll be unstoppable!"

"Good idea!" Her teammates agreed.

Yuuki glance at them with dull eyes, her emerald eyes are no longer shining. It became lifeless where there's no hint of light was reflecting in her big eyes.

Her lips formed a straight line before answering them with her fake and unreal cheerful smile. "Sure, senpai!"

✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨

Yuuki was walking back to her home while raining, her head was hanging low. Her bag is on her right shoulder, holding the straps with her other hand. She was holding her soccer t-shirt with her right hand. She's wet thanks to the rain. She have an umbrella inside her school bag, but she doesn't even bother to use it to protect herself from the rain.

She sighed in irritaion.

Few day ago, after winning their spot for the semifinals, she decided to quit the soccer club today.

Her upperclassmen are all mad at her, even her coach and the managers, all of them.

Their finals are just few days ahead, yet she decided to quit for a reason.

It's because all of them... are using her as their tool. A secret weapon they say.

She was now standing in front of her house while unlocking the door with her key before entering and closing the door behind her. She lazily removes her shoes and went to the kitchen to grab some junk foods and drinks.

She carried her foods before going upstairs where her room was. She entered her room and close the door. Slowly walking to her bed, Yuuki layed down while hugging the foods and drinks that she brought. Her arms and hands are long so she can carry all of them, plus she's tall.

She sighed once again.

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring* *Rin—

She took out her phone from her skirt's pocket, quickly clicking the answer button. Thankfully, her phone is waterproof.

"Yuuki-nee! Are you okay?! I-I heard from your teammates that you quitted when I got there a while ago..." The caller's voice softened while saying the last sentence.

Yuuki didn't answered the caller.

"Yuuki-nee... Why did you quit? Your.. a type of a person who wouldn't quit like that! A person like you who loves soccer more than anything, should not give up or quit what they love! You told me that before... so w-why?"

"..."

"W-Why did you quit?" The caller's voice starting to crack, "D... Do you hate soccer now?"

Still no answer.

"Yuuki-nee! Please tell me! Why did you have to quit?!" He cried in sadness. A hint of disappointment and pain in his voice.

Yuuki slightly open her mouth. "I.."

"I don't hate soccer..." Her voice haorsed, probably from shouting her upperclassmen a while ago.

"Then ...why did you quit?" The caller asked again.

"I don't... have a reason to play anymore."

"Yuuki-nee! What hap—" She click the end call to ended their conversation. She doesn't want to continue with that topic anymore.

She just... can't.

"Achoo!"

She groaned while standing up, lazily. She changed her wet clothes into a dry and clean clothes. Dark green t-shirt with a "🍀" design on it, brown shorts that reaches above her knees, and a pair of green and yellow sandals.

She took a towel and dry her hair. After drying her hair, she went to her desk and sat on her chair. In her desk, there's a pictures of her parents, her desk lamp and her black laptop. The screen was facing her as she stared at her poor reflection.

In her desk there was also a mini flower vase made by plastic bottle that has different colors and sizes of pencils are placed there, neatly. She know how to draw because she always wanted to be a manga artist.

In her small green bookshelf, there are also novel books about the stories that Greek mythology, and some books are fairy tales, but mostly other books was about histories.

The walls are painted in creamy white with anime and soccer posters.

Her room, she have a simple single green bed, it would be like sleeping in the forest, Yuuki thought when she layed down there for the first time.

She also have simple ,classic modern mint-green nightstand with a lamp on top of it, a vertical wooden dresser with 6 drawers, a Modern rug with soccer ball designs, 4 mini house plants, A mini speaker, Children's night light, Sewing kit, Telescope, near in her sliding window, A wall clock, large mirror and A medium plushie soccer ball in her bed that is neatly arranged.

Yuuki pressed the open button of her laptop. She typed her password before connecting to the wifi. She clicked the Chrome before opening the youtube site. When she opened it, she saw a soccer like anime series. It was... "Inazuma Eleven".

Few months had been passed, after watching the Inazuma Eleven's all series, even the special episodes and movies, she finally finished all. Those pass months, she doesn't go to school anymore, afraid that her teammates and the others will scolded her for sure. She decided to be home schooled.

✨✨✨✨✨

It was a quiet, peaceful night. Harukaze Yuuki, decided to draw her OC in IE(GO) series. She finished drawing her OC at 11:30 PM.

She didn't know why she have to draw that ,but it was a character that was on her mind lately after she finished watching that anime.

She grab her phone and took a picture of her drawing before proudly posting it on the social media.

She check the time and it was already 11:50 PM ,so she decided to sleep now. She close her eyes and she quickly fall asleep because of the exhaustful day.
.

.

.

When she opened her eyes, a brand new world was waiting for her.

⚡️⚽️⚡️⚽️⚡️⚽️⚡️⚽️⚡️⚽️⚡️⚽️⚡️⚽️⚡️

Hi, Atema's here! This was my first fanfiction about Inazuma Eleven GO/IEGO. There'll be probably some wrong grammars/spellings in this story 😅 but I am doing my best to improve my english skills. And I hope you'll enjoy this book!💖 I'll do my best!