Chapter 6

A/N: Sorry if it was short........

//Narrator's POV//

Another school day started again, Yuuki was still sleeping. It was already 5:30 AM in the morning. Kyousuke is already awake.

He faced her door, knocking her door three times. But still, no reply. He frowned a little. He twisted the doorknob before opening the door. He saw Yuuki, sleeping peacefully while snoring softly. In her bed was Hiro, a stray cat (A/N: According to Tsurugi Kyousuke.😂) who's in his cat form, sleeping. His frown disappeared when he saw her.

Her sleeping form was so funny that it made him chuckles a bit on how careless she is when sleeping. Her legs are in the bed why her upper part of her body where laying on the cold floor. She was hugging a pillow that was shaped round and a design of soccer ball.

He walked towards her direction. "Wake up." He said while shaking her arm using his feet. He he crouched down a little, placing both of his hands on his knees. "Wake up." He repeated but this time it was a bit louder. She frowned and turn around to the other side.

He stared at her for a bit, thinking some ideas on how to wake her up without exhausting himself. He smirked and reached his right hand closer to her face. He pinched her small nose with a smirk that was still on his face.

"Hm." She tried to breath from her nose but because of Kyousuke, she can't.

She gasped and Kyousuke immediently moved his hand away. She sit up from the floor while breathing in and out. She looked up and saw him. He stand straightly before walking towards the door.

"Good morning." He said while looking at her. She glance at him with a blank look.

"Are you trying to wake me up or kill me?" She said.

"I'm glad you're awake." He said, ignoring what she said before walking to the kitchen like he didn't do anything to ruin her good morning.

She went down stairs with a towel with her and saw him who was already wearing a uniform with an apron. "You should wake me up properly." She muttered before yawning. She stretched her arms. "I did tried." Tsurugi said with a playful smirk.

Yuuki did her usual morning routine. "You should hurry or else you won't make it in the morning practice." He reminded her. He nod her head.

"Are you going to practice too?" She questioned him. He stopped what he was doing and looked over his shoulder to glance at her. Then, he faced forward and pause. "Kyou-chan?"

"I'm not going to practice with those guys. I'm didn't joined to play around with them." He continued what he was doing.

//Small time skip//

They went to the clubroom together, and when they got there, Aoi, Tenma and Shinsuke are already there.

Their faces turned shock when they saw Kyousuke. But they soon notice Yuuki.

They greets her. "Good morning, Yuuki!". "Good morning, Tenma, Shinsuke and Aoi." Yuuki greeted them back with a small smile on her face. Kyousuke went somewhere around there, leaning his back to the wall while crossing his arms across his chest.

Few seconds later, the other seniors, Haruna, and couch Kudou went inside.

"Good morning!" Shinsuke, Aoi and Tenma greeted them while Yuuki greets them with a simple "Good morning." as some of them greeted them back.

Aoi, Tenma, Yuuki, Shinsuke, Akame, and Midori were standing infront of the seniors.

"Starting today, they'll be the new members of the club." Haruna announced. Shindou look at Tenma, intensely. "Now, let the new members introduce yourselves."

Midori playfully smacked Tenma's back while saying he should be the one who'll go and introduce himself first. Tenma, Midori, and Shinsuke introduced themselves.

"Next."

Before she could introduce herself, the door slided open, revealing an angry Hiro in his human form.

Pouting, he glance at her. 'Why didn't you wake me up?!' Hiro said, using his telepathy power to communicate Yuuki in her mind. 'I'm sorry, I thought you want to sleep more.' Yuuki said. 'I'm a student, too, you know!' He walk next to her before standing straightly in front of the seniors.

"That's the guy who was sleeping in the class."

"Yeah, and he pick a fight to the teacher, too."

Yuuki can hear what they were whispering about Hiro. She glance at him with a blank look. 'If your a student, then do what a student do. And don't pick a fight on your teacher.' She lectured him.

'The class was boring and that teacher was annoying me.' She sweatdrops at him. Shindou cleared his throat, gaining her attention. "Continue."

"I'm Harukaze Yuuki, a first year..." She said before bowing.

"He's the guy from yesterday."

'Excuse me. "He"?'

'Pft--'

'Hiro-san.'

'Sorry, it was funny.'

"He has a cute and girly face."

'Bcause I'm a real girl.'

'Then wear a girl uniform.'

'Never.'

"Next."

"Harukaze Hiro, a second year." He bluntly said with an immitating look. Then the next who introduced themselves are the managers, seniors ,club advicer and the coach.

Haruna gave Tenma, Shinsuke, Hiro and Yuuki the uniforms of the first team.

"Isn't this the uniform of the first team." Then Kirino explained why. They change their clothes and wear the uniform in the changing room, while Yuuki was changing in the female changing room because she's a girl.

They went to the soccer field and starts practicing. Every time Yuuki got the ball, the seniors were having a hard time to get the ball from her because she's like a pro on it.

Shindou was guarding her. She faced the goalpost and was about to kick the ball but she choosed to pass it on Tenma but it was immediently caught by Kurama. She was hesitated to shoot it or not.

//Time skip//

Kyousuke and Yuuki are walking home together. "Why did you hesitated to shoot? You can easily shoot the ball if you tried to." He said. She lowered her head and said, "I'm not that really good."

'Hiro gaved me a power, a skill to become a pro. But it doesn't mean that I can use it everytime. It's making me on the spotlight and I don't like standing out.'

"... Even though we trained in God Eden?" They stopped walking. A wind pass by, flowing her hair with it like it was dancing. Her bangs covered her eyes. She doesn't know how to act when she's with him.

While Kyousuke can't predict her anymore. He thought that she turn into a different person. He also thought that this person wasn't the real Yuuki he know and it was impossible but that was just his theory is.

He turn around, facing her. "Yuuki..." He paused before slightly glaring at her. "Kyou...-chan?"

"Yuuki—...No..."

"Who are you?"

✨✨✨✨✨✨
Question #6:
Favorite team/s in Inazuma Eleven (Any series)?
\(⭐️v⭐️)/