Chapter 5

//Harukaze Yuuki's POV//

I felt someone is shaking me. I slowly open my eyes and the first thing I saw was Tsurugi (Kyousuke), standing next to me.

"*frowns* How long are you going to sleep?" He brought his face a bit. I stared at him for awhile before raising my hand towards his face. I pinch his right cheeck and it was so soft. "Good morning..." I greeted him. I saw his face turned red... or it was just my imagination.

He stand up straight before crossing his arms across his chest. I notice that he was wearing a red apron. I also notice that Hiro-san was still sleeping next to me.

"Morning. Now, get up. We need to talk to the principal." He said before walking out of my room. I sat up from the bed while doing some stretches.

"*yawns*"

I slightly shake Hiro-san. He open his eyes, yawning as he did a little stretches.

I took a towel and clothes for school(even the underwears) before going to the bathroom. I took a quickly shower before wearing my clothes. I dried my hair using an extra towel. I went to the dinning room and saw Tsurugi placing the foods in the table. I was standing there and staring at him with a blank face.

'I wonder if I'll be okay if I act like this.'

He notice me. He raised an eyebrow at me. "Why are you standing there? Come here, and eat." He said, removing his apron. We sat in the chair.

"Itadakimasu."

We were silently eating our foods. I notice that he keeps glancing at me but I ignore him.

"Yuuki."

I stopped and looked at him. "If there's something bothering you, just tell me already." He said with a concern tone.

"I-I'm fine. There's nothing bothering me."

He check the time and we eat our foods quickly because he said that we need to talk to the principal.

He locked the house before we went to the School's Office. Kinzan-san and the Fuyukai-san are both there. They looked afraid because of Tsurugi.

"W-What do you want?"

"I want to be in the team of Raimon Eleven," Tsurugi said. ", with her, too." He points at me. "Huh? I can't do that!"

"It's an order from the leader of Fifth Sector." Tsurugi smirked. 'So... I know that Tsurugi is a seed?'

"The leader?!" Fuyukai-san said.

'The leader' A.K.A Holy Emperor.

"O-Of course!" Kinzan-said before standing. "F-Follow me. I'll introduce you both to the team." He said before walking away as we followed them.

We head to the training field and saw the regular players of Raimon Eleven. 'This is it...'

'Oh, they're the one who got beaten up by that guy.' Hiro-san said. I almost forgot that I was carrying Hiro-san (-_-').

The team were talking about that so many members quited the club and they need two more to complete the members of their team.

Shindou has the ball but suddenly, Tsurugi jumps in and steal the ball from him. "You mean 11." Tsurugi said as he kicked the ball from the goalpost. They were all surprised to see him again here. '*scoffs* Show off.' Hiro said.

"Starting today, Tsurugi Kyousuke and Harukaze Yuuki are joining the soccer club." The principal said as we walk towards them. They were shocked again because Tsurugi will be in their team for now on.