Chapter 4

//Harukaze Yuuki's POV//

After we dismissed by our teacher. I arranged my things and went out of the classroom with Shinsuke and Tenma.

"Are you going home now?" I asked as I approached them. "Not yet. We will go to the soccer clubroom first!" Tenma said. I looked down and saw Shinsuke because he's so adorable and cute... and small at the same time... same with Tenma.

"Hello." I plainly greeted him as he greets me back. "Harukaze Yuuki. You can call me Yuuki." I introduced myself as I act like I don't really know him.

"My name is Nishizono Shinsuke! Nice to meet you, Yuuki!" He cheerfully said.

'Shinsuke! You little ball of happiness!'

"Tenma! Lets go home together." I turn around and saw Aoi ,approaching us. Shinsuke asked who is she and Tenma said she's Aoi. She pouted.

"Geez. You should said my full name. My name is Sorano Aoi, Tenma's childhood friend."

"Nice to meet you, too! I'm Nishizono Shinsuke!"

"Harukaze Yuuki, you can call me Yuuki."

"Nice to meet you, Shinsuke and Yuuki." She smiled.

"Shinsuke! Lets go to the Soccer's clubroom!" Tenma said before running off. Shinsuke followed him. "Wait for me, Tenma!"

Aoi and I looked at each others and sweat drops. She smile softly at me. "Shall we go too?" I nod my head. We headed to the clubroom while running but we stopped because some of the teachers who saw us, scolded and lectured us for a few minutes for running in the hallway.

We apologized before looking at each others and letting out a laughter, then I remembered that I should find Hiro-san.

"Aoi, I'm sorry. There's something I need to do and it's important." I reasoned. She nod her head before waving and heading to the clubroom.

I sighs. 'I guess I'll be able to meet them all tomorrow.' I looked around. 'Now, where is that fat cat?'

"Meow~..."

I looked down and saw Hiro-san. His face was so scary. He's angry because I called him fat again—

My eyebrows twitches.

'You should stop reading my mind and why are you in that form?' I said in my mind as I pick him up.

'This form is much more easier for me to move around.' He said. 'You look like a stray cat.' His eyes twiches in irritate. "But..." I brought my forehead closer to his. "Thank you for helping me, Hiro-san." I said to him with a smile. I am really glad that I met him.

"I finally found you." My eyes widened at that familiar deep voice. There's no doubt of it... It was...

I turn around and saw Tsurugi Kyousuke with a frown in his face?

"What are you doing here, talking to that stray cat?" He frowned even more before scanning at me. 'STRAY CAT?!?!' I petted Hiro-san to calm down, he was hissing at him.

"And what on earth are you wearing?" He said while raising an eyebrow at me, scanning me head to toe. 'Okaaay?? What is your relationship with him? Your boyfriend?' Hiro said. I pinched him. 'OW!'

He notice that I was quiet so he turn around while placing his hands on his pockets. "Anyway, let's go home." He said. He started to walk. 'Should we follow him? I don't know what kind of relationship I have with him in this world.'