Chapter 2

Atema: CHAPTER TWO IS HERE!!!😆

Yuuki & Hiro: *Sweatdrops*

Yuuki: Atema, you are so energetic today.

Atema: OF COURSE!!

Hiro: Oh, really? 😏

Atema: Y-Yeah...

Hiro: Oh? I heard that you don't have classes today.

Atema: YEAH!!

Yuuki: Ah, so that's why she was happy and energetic today.

Atema: CORRECT!! Now I can watch some anime, read manga and play some games without someone interrupting me!

Hiro: *Roll his eyes* And~ You don't have a chance to see your crush today because of that.

Atema: 😱

Yuuki: *Gasps*

Atema: Nah~, I can survive without seeing him in person.

Hiro: Really~?

Atema: Yes! Because I have some pictures of him in my phone— *Realize what she said* I mean... I... umm...

Hiro: You're creepy.

Atema: Hey! Why are we talking about my life?! and Hiro, I will punish you (>_>) just wait for that moment to come!

Hiro: Whatever.

Yuuki: *Sweatdrops* Please don't mind them. Just continue reading. *bows*

⚡️✨⚡️⚽️⚡️✨⚡️

//Harukaze Yuuki's POV//

There are still few students wandering around the school grounds. While I was walking, I felt some students are staring at me with suspicious and weird looks because I am wearing a black robe with a hood, plus I am not wearing any of their uniforms. I am only wearing that cape with a hood, dark blue t-shirt, medium shorts, and black shoes.

None of the Raimon's students didn't bothered to approach me or ask what I'm doing here. My feets keep walking like it knows the way where the place I seek. I found myself in front of the Raimon Eleven's old clubroom. It was really old. But the sign board of Raimon's Soccer clubroom is still strongly hang there.

'I guess my first day in Raimon Junior High will be fine.' I held the pendant, closer to my chest as I rubs it using my right hand's index and thumb fingers.

I stared at the old clubroom for a while until I heard some faint yet clear noises from my behind ,so I turned around and I saw a commotion in the Soccer field.

'That person...'

I saw a familiar navy haired person with piercing orange eyes, and it was no other than... Tsurugi Kyousuke. I never thought that the person who I also idolized will be the first person I'll see in this world. I thought that I'll see Tenma or the other first batch or the regular players of the soccer club first before him. Tsurugi was standing in front of the soccer field with the second batch members of the Raimon's Soccer club.

He used one of his Hissatsu Techniques ,the Death Sword, as he kicked the ball with full force. The ball powerfully went in the other side of the goal where the second team members are on that side.