Chapter 1

Atema: I drew that picture 👆 and that is my OC's (Hiro's) cat form. 😉

✨⚡️✨⚡️✨⚡️✨⚡️✨⚡️✨

//Harukaze Yuuki's POV//

"—up! WAKE UP!" I heard a loud voice calling me to wake up, but I didn't bother to open my eyes. 'I should have told Nacchan to not bother me...' Groaning ,I moved my body to the side...

It was cold... and it wasn't the smell of my bed—Wait...

'The thing that I was sleeping was so cold...? How did my bed become this cold and hard, almost like a tiles?' I thought as I randomly taps my hand to touch where I was laying.

"WAKE UP!!" I heard the same voice shouted again. I sat up as I rubs my eyes because I couldn't recognize the voice before opening my eyes. It was blurry at first but after a few seconds when I finally adjusted my eyes sight, I saw a fluffy black and white creature infront of me...

And it was a Cat! A fat one! It was sufur cute! Okay, I need to stop fangirling.

"Finally! You're awake!" A voice said as I stared at the cat. 'Am I still sleeping...? Or I was just imagining things that this... fat cat just...?'

I saw the cat walked towards me. "I am not that fat!" Said the voice who is more closer to me. I keep staring at the cat. I ignore the voice because I didn't so a person so maybe it was just my own imaginations. (Atema: Imagination mo ang limit~ XD okay just continue reading. '3')

A weak smile formed in my lips. I reach my hand to pat his head. "Hello. What's your name?" I asked as it purred in my touch. 'Oh, I know...'

"Meow meow meow. Meow meow. Meow?" I playfully said. 'Cat is life—'

"The hell are you doing?!" The cat suddenly stands up as it hissed. "Wha—"

I stared at it. The cat was glaring at me while still standing with his two feets.

'Did this cat... just talked? And he's standing!?'

I shook my head. "Nah, that's impossible." I laughed awkwardly. "A-Adorable cats can't talk like a hu—" I was interrupted by that same voice that was... Now that I notice it... the voice was comming from the cat's mouth? Wha-

"—I can talk like a human you stupid human girl."

I widened my eyes when the cat spoke to me. My eyebrow twitches in irritation. "Stupid?!" I shouted as I scan the cat with a both shock and confuse look.

'Did this cat just talked to me..?'

"Of course, yes! Who else?" The cat said. I backed away from the cat. "Y-You can... talk?" I asked. "And did you just read my mind?!" I added. He look at me with bored eyes. "Do I need to talk again to prove that I am talking to you?" He said.

I can feel myself turning pale at this moment.

As I remember... I finished drawing my OC in the anime series of Inazuma Eleven Go and I immediately layed down on my bed once I finish posting the pictures in the social media. And then...

. . . . .

...I don't remember what happened after that..!

I start freaking out. Well, I'm already freaking out from the start. "Calm down." I looked at the cat and he was drinking a hot tea that appeared out of no where. "Co-Could it be... Are you an alien!?" The cat suddenly chopped me using his arm.