1 0

//Harukaze Yuuki's POV//

The bell rang as our last teacher dismissed us to go home. I was arranging my things on my desk, when suddenly, the trio approach me. "Yuuki, are you going to come with us to the riverbank?" Tenma said as he smile brightly to me. 'So bright!' I faced them and smiled. "Hai! Let's do our best!" I raised my fist in the air as they did the same. "Yeah!"

We quickly change our clothes before running towards the Riverbank. When we get there, coach Endou is already there with Hiro. I sweat dropped while the other two (Tenma and Shinsuke) went to his direction with a happy face. 'He probably went here, 30 minutes or 1 hour early to wait for them.'

Aoi sat in the bench while catching her breath. I went to her. "It seems like you 4 are the only one who wants to practice here with coach Endou." I nods. "But.. Soon, the others will come, too. I can feel it." I said as a wind passed by as our hair flow. She smiled at me.

"Matsukaze Tenma."

"Hai!"

"Nishizono Shinsuke."

"Hai!"

"Harukaze Hiro."

"Hai."

"Harukaze Yuuki." He showed his toothy grin.

"Hai!"

"Let's do our best to win!"

"Hai!!"

He then laughed at Tenma and Shinsuke because they were so stiff and nervous. Then, Haruna, Akane and Midori came to watch and help us. And I also saw Kirino was watching from the bridge.

Coach Endou instructed Tenma to practice his dribbling skills while Shinsuke is practicing his heading with a help of Aoi to throw the ball to him. And Hiro was assigned to improve his passing skills with Midori helping him, but they were arguring in a funny way.

"Yuuki." Coach Endou called me. "Hai?" I approached him. "You'll be practicing your shooting with me." I turn paled as he position himself in the goalpost. 'I guess, I have to face my fear today.'

I positioned myself as I place the ball down in front of me. "Kick the ball and don't hesitate!" I nods my head before kicking the ball as I shut my eyes close, preparing for the impact and it really hit my face.

They all looked at me, dumpfounded. I covered my face as I bend down to hide my face.

//Narrator's POV//

Kirino's eyes widened in shock. "T-That was... unexpected." Endou said as he scratches his head while smiling, awkwardly.

"Eh?! What happened to your shoot?! In the entrence exam you shoot the ball using your Hissatsu Technique!" Midori said in surprise. "Oi! Pass give me the ball!" Hiro shouted. "Just wait a minute! I'm taking a break!"

They sweat dropped. "Don't give up. If you give up now you won't learn anything." Endou said. Yuuki removed her hands away from her face before nodding. She position herself before kicking the ball with full force. And just like earlier, it hit her face really hard as she landed her butt on the ground.

"Ah! Yuuki!? Are you okay?!" Endou rushed to her side. She rubbed her face while her eyes are widen. 'I can't shoot?!' She thought.

"Mhh... the ball was reversing when you kicked it..." Endou placed his hand on his chin.

"Ow..."

"Yosh!" He smiled at her. She glance at him with a confuse look. "Eh?"

"Let's try again!"

"Eh?!"

Midori covered her eyes. "Oh, poor Yuuki. His beautiful face will be destroyed." She dramatically said. Hiro rolled his eyes on her. "Oi! How long are you going to make me wait?!"

"Okay! Just chill!" Midori and Hiro continued their passing.

After countless of kicking the ball, it always ended up hitting her face. "I guess you should take a short rest for a while. I don't want you to be hur---" Yuuki interrupted him. "No." He saw her eyes are full of hopes and determination. "I'll still continue the practice!" He grinned at her. "That's the spirit!"

They continued their practice together as they tried to steal the ball away from Endou but they couldn't steal it. Hiro slided to kick the ball away and the ball rolled towards Kyousuke. They all looked at him. 'Kyou-chan.'

"Tsurugi! Lets play soccer!" Endou said while smiling. Kyousuke glared at him. Not liking the words he said to him. Endou turn around, still smiling. "Everyone! Show yourselves and stop hiding!" Endou shouted happily.

Tenma and Shinsuke are confused. Then one by one, they showed theirselves and stop hiding. Only Minamisawa didn't come. Kirino who was watching from the bridge was shocked. Then Endou told them to kick the ball once per peron only.

Kurama to Tenma and Hiro. Endou praised them. The only person lefts are Kyousuke and Yuuki. Yuuki faced the goalpost before turning around, she was now facing her team. Her team were confused on why she was facing them. She close her eyes to concentrate something.

"The ball was reversing when you kicked it."

"Don't give up. If you give up now you won't learn anything."

She open her eyes and glance at Kyousuke with a hints of determination in her eyes. Kirino noticed that and keep an eye on them.

She faced her team and gaved them a smile. She positioned herself and everyone are surprise, except Endou because he already know it. A sparkling dusts surrounded her as she kicked the ball.

"Miracle Star!"

Their eyes widen at what she was doing. They thought that she was planning to hit them but no. The ball reversed back towards her face as the sparkles went to the ball. She tilted her head a little before turning around and kicking the ball again and the ball went straight to the net.

"..."

"I... I did it!" Yuuki said while jumping. Shinsuke, Yuuki and Tenma did a high five. "That was awsome!!"

"I was so worried, I thought the ball was going to hit your face again! So cool!"

She shyly rubs her head before smiling at Endou. "Coach Endou gaved me a hint a while ago! The ball was reversing when I kicked it." Endou widen his eyes before grinning at her. He then faced Kyousuke.

"It's your turn! Now, Let's play soccer together!" Kyousuke's eyes twitches in anger when Endou said those words again to him. He went to the middle of the field and used his hissatsu technique, Death Sword, towards Endou. Some of them are scared and shocked, except Yuuki and Endou.

Endou was standing bravely. He slightly tilted his head as the ball went passed him like the ball was nothing to him. Kyousuke gritted his teeth. Endou also praised him. Tenma was disappounted because Endou didn't use his hissatsu technique to stop Kyousuke's shoot. The Endou said that he'll be waiting tomorrow in the soccer field and today's practice ended. Some of them are disappointed, especially those who just showed up.

After that, Kyousuke and Yuuki went home together. "Kyou-chan!" Her face was closed to him, making him look away. "You shouldn't do that to our coach!" She scolded him. He pushed her slightly with a frown on his face. "But he dodged it." He went to the door and open it. "Hey, we are not done yet."

"I'm going to visit nii-san, so stay here and behave." He went outside as he shut the door behind him.

She puffed her cheecks in irritation. "Baka Kyousuke." Hiro appeared out of nowhere in his cat form. "I'm going to sleep." She nods her head. Hiro went to her room and sleep in her soft bed. "... Tomorrow is... Captain will quit the club..." She muttered before heading to the kitchen to prepare their dinner.