9

//Harukaze Yuuki's POV//

I wake up early in the morning because we have morning practice, every schoold days or even weekends. Walking around the house, I couldn't spot the certain navy blue haired, Kyou-chan. I went back to my room and saw Hiro-san, sleeping peacefully. He was aslo snoring loudly.

"💢WAKE UP!" I yelled. His eyes widened as he jumped away. "W-What the hell was that for?!"

"Good morning, Hiro-san! Stop being a lazy fatty cat for a while and change your clothes. We have a morning practice so hurry up or else Captain will scold you again!" I pick him up before dropping him on the ground, which he landed skillfully.

I did what my usual morning. Hiro-san was magically wearing his P.E uniform in a short amount of time. We headed to the school and saw Tenma staring at the school building once he passes the school gate. He is remembering what happened to coach Kudou from yesterday.

Kudou resigned yesterday when he went back to the school, the principal said that it's for the best. "Yuuki, lets go!" Hiro-san called me. "Hai, hai." We, together with Tenma went to the field and saw that Shindou was missing. 'Obviously.'

And some of them are deppressed and doing their own things because Shindou isn't here. They were talking about what will happen to the soccer club and they were wondering who'll be the coach. Minamisawa said that we will propably have a coach from the fifth sector.

I grabbed Hiro-san's arm who is standing next to me while trying to hold my fangirling because of Minamisawa's voice. 'Kaji Yuki-sama!!'

"Mh? What's wrong? Is you stomach still hurt agai---" I stomped his feet using my feet. He groaned in pain. I let him go and walked towards Tenma and Shinsuke. "Hey, that hurts!"

I stopped walking and look at him over my shoulder before smiling playfully. "Oh, I see that you can feel Pain." I saw his eyes twitches in anger.

"That's not funny!" He starts chasing me like I was a mouse while he was a cat.

"Hiro and Yuuki, stop playing around. This isn't a playground." Sangoku scolded us. "Haaii~..."

'Mom number 3: Sangoku Taichi.'

I took a ball that was only the one left in the ground because our morning practice is finished. I was about to laughed because I am still thinking that I had so many moms but got interrupted by a familiar person that I've been waiting to appeared. I turn around and we looked at that person. Haruna-san smiled and approached him, happily. "Long time no see!" She said. He smiled at her before looking around. "Is everyone here?" He asked.

"No, the captain isn't here."

'Why do I feel like I'm hearing Naruto's voice? Ha! Because it's, I love her voice!' I keep staring at him while trying to calm myself to stop my fangirl side.

He notice me and I got surprised as he widened his eyes. "Ah! Your that girl from before!" He points at me.

"Eh?"

Now, everyone are staring at me, wondering how I know this person. 'Finally! Someone know that I'm a real girl---Wait--- What does he mean by that?'

"EEEEHHHH?!?!" All of them shouted in shocked? (Except Hiro, Endou and Haruna coz they know what her gender is.).

"W-Wait! I know he's cute and girly--- but he's not a girl!" Kirino said while sweat dropping. I blankly stared at him. 'Senpai... Can I boommerang those words back to you?'

I notice that Hiro-san was holding his laughs as he covered his mouth using his hand while his other hand was placed on his stomach. "Pfft!... haha...!"