Chapter 3

//Harukaze Yuuki's POV//

Me, and Haruna-san ,together with Hiro-san, went to the stadium and saw coach Kudou who is sitting on the bench. He crossed his arms over his chest while looking at me when he notice us. I also saw Tenma who is busy watching the field.

'Why is he always looking at me?' I thought, raising a brow at Kudou-san.

We went to his side as Haruna and I sat down in the bench. I focus my attention in the field as I felt his gaze again but I ignore it. The game started shortly. It was Raimon Eleven VS Black Knight.

'A cool name that is suited for Tsurugi.' I thought while petting Hiro-san.

Tsurugi keeps hitting the Raimon's players one by one using a soccer ball. 'What the?! What kind of game is that?! Is that even allowed?!' Hiro-san said while glaring at the field.

I held Hiro-san closer to me. 'I want to play too.'

'Then ask that coach and go play with them!'

'No. I want Tenma to do it.' I look at Tenma who is watching the field with those determinating eyes. He clenches his fist before walking towards coach Kudou. 'What is that Shounen(boy) going to do?' Hiro-san asked while looking at him.

'He'll try to help the Raimon Eleven.'

'Help? He can't even snatch the ball so easily!'

'Because it is hard to get. Just watch. It'll be interesting.'

We saw that the scores of Black Knight is 11. (A/N: 😓I Don't remember if it was 10 or 11. I want to rewatching it again but I have a problems and it's because I don't have time and wifi connection to watch it, plus the internet is very slow here.)

"Coach! They need help! We must do something!" Tenma said to coach Kudou. "There's nothing we can to. The players should be the one who can do something." He looked at Tenma before glancing at me. He look back at Tenma before standing up.

He raise his other hand. "Switch player! In replacement of Minamisawa Atsushi," I saw Minamisawa and the other players widened their eyes in surprise.

"Is Matsukaze Tenma!" He finished.

Tenma was confused at first then he points himself. "Huh?! Me?!" He was also surprise. "You want to be in the team, right?" Tenma nod his head. He gave Tenma an extra jersey of Raimon Eleven. "I'll do my best to help them!"

After Tenma changed his clothes. He went to the field, Minamisawa walks away, angrily.

"Minamisawa! I'm sure coach is trying to help us!" Shindou said. "Tch." He glared at Tenma as he walks off the field.

'Minamisawa...'

'Hey! Why are you so concern about that guy?! Go and cheer that Shounen!'

'I am not concern and his name Tenma.' He rolled his eyes and decided to keep quiet.

Tenma got the ball because Tsurugi passed him. "Now, it's your turn." Tsurugi said with a smirk.

'And he will soon regret his decision.'

'Why?' Hiro-san asked.

'Just watch.'

'Geez, you're so boring.' He pouted as we continue to watch. Tenma easily passed by his enemies. Tsurugi was shocked. 'And that's why he regret it.'

'Hm. I see.'

Tenma's dribbling skill is so amazing and fast like a smooth passing wind.

"Hey! Pass it to me!"