public

You and Madison had been dating for 10 months so your 1 year anniversary was approaching soon and you both had decided that it was time to confirm your relationship so that you guys were free to go out and it wasn't so stressful. You guys didn't know exactly how you wanted to do it yet but you had an idea. You guys had a little hangout at Madison's house last night with Banana and your best friend and you guys had a mini messy photoshoot.

Some of the pictures of were of you and Madison so you guys decided to post those and just make it simple but cute. You were sitting in Madison's room while she was doing her makeup as you guys talked about how the internet was going to react because as you both know everyone loves to have opinions on your life. You sat up and said, "are you sure we should do this?". Madison stopped applying her eyeliner and turned around in her chair "I am fine with doing it but if you're having any second thoughts we can wait". You shook your head "No- no it's not that it's just I'm a little nervous but I'll be fine".

She motioned for you to come and sit on her lap. You got up and walked to her, sitting on her lap as she wrapped her arms around your waist. She kissed your shoulder and said, "look into the mirror, you see what I see?" You looked at her confused.

She smiled "I see a beautiful and confident girl who no matter what anyone says will always have amazing people in her corner because she is an amazing person". You chuckled and looked at her as she said "I love you, you have friends that love you, no matter how anyone reacts to this we will always love you and be there for you and I just want you to know that". You leaned in and kissed her as she leaned into the kiss. You got up and said, "I love you too baby, and thank you, I am so lucky to be able to call you mine". You went to sit on her bed again and she smiled and turned to finish her makeup.

After Madison finished her makeup you guys decided that you would post the pictures and disable comments if it got too out of hand. You guys got the posts ready, even though this didn't seem like a big deal it was, Madison was out but had only ever publicly dated guys and you weren't out to anyone but close friends so for both of you this was a big step in your relationship.

You guys looked at each other as Madison gave your hand a reassuring squeeze. You took a deep breath and both hit post.

(I didn't have many picture options so just pretend it's you and Madison)

liked by laurenjauregui, maggielindemann and 20,384 others

itsy/n: love you princess 🤍

16,845 comments

laurenjauregui: I'm so happy for you guys, sending all my love ❤️

maggielindemann: so glad the secret is finally out you guys are so cute together 🥺

y/nmyqueen: omg I knew it ahhh parents 😫😫

y/bsf/user: It's about time lol period that's my bestie and her boo

ddlovato: cuties 💗

liked by ddlovato, billieeilish and 30,587 others

20,934 comments

madisonbeer: my baby 💕

billieeilish: I love this 🖤

dinahjane97: yesss I love you guys so much 💗

bananablue17: I'm so happy for you guys, look at my besties go ✨

madisonbfan: YESSS OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTEE 😍✨

You and Madison saw all of the comments from your fans and friends and were so happy with all the support you guys were getting but one comment caught your eye. You saw it and your eyes went wide and you squealed. Madison looked at you worried "what's wrong?". You looked at her and smiled excitedly "Demi Lovato commented on our posts". Madison laughed "you're so cute when you're fangirling". You laughed "I'm not fangirling, I am just surprised".

You were totally fangirling, you had been a lovatic for as long as you could remember. You loved Camp Rock, Sonny with a Chance and Princess Protection Program. You went to every concert she had, you knew every word to every song, and even had some favorites like Lionheart, Yes, and Catch Me. You weren't on the level of obsessed but you also had some merch and were very educated in the realm of Demi Lovato. So you were beyond excited knowing that Demi knew who you were and the young you inside was freaking out.

You calmed down a little and put your phone away content with how everything played out and still a little stunned that Demi commented. You laid down on the bed and let out a sigh as Madison joined you resting her head on your chest and intertwining your hands. You both sat there in a comfortable silence just enjoying the feeling and each other's company.