pancakes

Madison had recently been hard at work, finishing up her highly anticipated album. Life Support had been put on hold because of the pandemic and Madison along with her fans have become sort of impatient hoping that is would be released soon.

Madison has been doing everything in her power to get is released as soon as possible, working extra hours at the studio and scheduling extra meetings to get the final details in order. She was so busy you guys really didn't have much alone time.

But today was a different day. Madison had nothing scheduled which meant that today was just the two of you. Since you haven't had this much time with each other recently you both knew how today was going to be spent.

You woke up to the light shinning through you and Madison's bedroom window. As your eyes adjusted to the light you turned over in Madison's arms, which were wrapped around you to see her looking at you and smiling. You smiled back "good morning Mads". She replied "good morning bubs" and placed a soft peck on your lips.

You stayed in bed for a little longer cuddling and soaking up this time you had together. After a while you started to get hungry so you and Madison decided to go downstairs and make breakfast together. You guys decided on pancakes and got to making them. Madison mixed the batter while you waited for the pan to heat up.

She handed you the bowl with the batter in it and you started pouring some in. As you were waiting for the first side of the pancake to cook you felt Madison's arms wrap around you as she placed soft kisses on your neck. You turned around and wrapped your arms around her neck as she placed her hands on your hips.

You leaned in to kiss her lips, as she kissed back and the kiss deepened. She turned around and lifted you on the counter as you began a heated makeout session. She placed her hands on your thighs rubbing them as she pulled away and began kissing your neck leaving hickeys causing you to let out a moan. She pulled back and placed her finger on your lips "shh bubs". She placed her lips back to yours but you pulled away quickly when you smelled something burning.

You looked at Madison as you both realized that you forgot about the pancakes. You jumped off the counter as you both rushed to turn off the stove. You picked up the pan with the burnt pancake in it and you scrapped it into the trash and put the pan in the sink.

You both looked at each other and began laughing "Well that was a failure" . Madison walked to the table and grabbed her phone and came back into the kitchen "Postmates?". You nodded as you guys ordered some starbucks and pancakes from Ihop. After ordering you walked over to Madison placing your arms around her neck "now lets finish what we started". She smirked and nodded as you both walked upstairs towards your bedroom to have some more fun.