picnic

You and Madison had both been really busy lately, you with school and her with work. You had also been stressed out the past couple of days because your NDIT (National Detective/Investigator Test) was coming up and you were studying daily trying to make sure you knew all of the information. Madison had seen the way you've been struggling and wanted to ease your mind and help you destress because from the looks of it the stress was only making you feel worse.

Madison was sitting on the couch trying to brainstorm ideas of a cute date idea to do for you to make you smile. She thought for a little when one popped into her head that she knew would be perfect because you had wanted to do this for a while you guys have just been too busy.

Since you were busy studying, this gave Madison the perfect opportunity to get the things she needed and set it up. She walked into the kitchen to see you sitting at the island with your laptop, your papers and books spread out everywhere. Engrossed in each topic you were reading, dedicated to making sure you aced this exam. She made her way over to you, wrapping her arms around your waist, and resting her head on your shoulder, leaving soft kisses on your neck.

You put your pencil down for a second a leaned back into her arms. She smiled "I'm going to the store quickly, I'll be back in a little". You turned around in your seat so that you were facing her "ok my love, be careful" and placed a soft kiss on her lips. She kissed back "I will, I love you". You smiled and turned back to your work "love you too".

Madison got her wallet and keys and walked outside to her car. She got in her car and started driving to target, making a mental list of the things she needed to get on the way. She needed paint, canvases, paintbrushes, snacks, and drinks. She got to target, went in, and got the stuff she needed also picking up a cute stuffed cow she saw and flowers.

She got back home and silently brought the bags into the backyard before going to check on you in the kitchen to find you weren't there anymore. She began to search each room and ended up finding you passed out in your bed. She used this to her advantage and went to set up the little picnic she was planning for you.

She grabbed blankets pillows, along with all of the supplies, and laid them out in your backyard. (similar to these combined, finding pics was difficult)

 (similar to these combined, finding pics was difficult)

After everything was set up just how she wanted it she went back inside to see if you were awake

She walked into your room and saw that you were still fast asleep, which didn't surprise her with all the work you had been doing. She felt bad waking you up but she didn't want the food to spoil and was hoping you had slept enough for now.

Madison made her way over to you and climbed in bed next to you wrapping an arm around your waist. She began leaving soft kisses on your neck and face. You began to stir in your sleep and eventually woke up, confused at who was there at first but suddenly realizing the kisses were coming from your adorable girlfriend.

You smiled sitting up "hi babe, you're back". Madison pecked your lips "hi baby, yes I am and I have a surprise for you". You got excited wondering what it was. Madison intertwined her hand in yours and led you downstairs, covering your eyes with a bandana as you got to the end of the stairs. She put her hands on your shoulders and led you to what you assumed was outside based on the breeze and noise of LA.

You got more and more nervous because surprises always made you nervous. You followed her lead until she stopped and began to take off the blindfold. As you could see more of your surroundings you saw a picnic set up with painting supplies and all of your favorite snacks and drinks.

You were speechless and smiling so hard. You turned to Madison as you began to slightly tear up. She wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you into a kiss in which you kissed back. "Thank you so much baby, this is so cute". Madison smiled "anytime bubs I just hope that this can ease your stress for a little because I hate seeing you so upset".

She took your hands in hers and led you over to the setup. You both sat down and settled in for this amazing afternoon. As you and Madison enjoyed each others company, munching on snacks, painting, sharing sweet kisses, and admiring the beautiful view, you thought about one thing, how you were so lucky to have this amazing, beautiful, kind-hearted girl in front of you and to be able to call her yours.