she's sick

You had finally fallen asleep after having to take an extra shift at work and getting home late. As you were drifting off into a deeper sleep you heard a whimper and sleepily sat up. You thought it was you and Madison's new puppy but he was fast asleep at the foot of the bed, then you turned to Madison and saw that her eyes were wide open and they had a look of pain in them.

You shifted to face her completely and said "princess are you okay?". She shook her head and said "my stomach hurts." as a tear began to fall down her cheek. You felt her forehead and she was burning up. You reached into your nightstand drawer and pulled out a thermometer and took her temperature, which was 101.7.

You gave her a quick kiss on her forehead and said "I'll be right back". You ran downstairs to the kitchen and got a glass of water and medicine to lower Madison's fever and reduce her stomach pain. You went back upstairs and went to your room to find that Madison wasn't in the bed.

You were about to call her name when you heard coughing coming from the bathroom. You placed the water and medicine down and ran into the bathroom You saw Madison kneeling near the toilet throwing up so you rushed to her side and pulled her hair back. You began to rub her back and said "Let it out baby, I'm right here, you're okay".

She finished up and you helped her to the sink so she could brush her teeth. Your wrapped your arms around her waist and began to leave kisses on her neck causing you to get a small smile from her. She finished brushing her teeth and you carried her to the bed.

You placed her on the bed and went to your nightstand to grab the water and medicine you had gotten for her. You walked over to her and handed her the medicine and then the water. She drank both and then you sat the empty cups on the nightstand and climbed into bed to cuddle with her.

You wrapped your arm around her waist and pulled her closer to you. You gave her a kiss on the cheek and said "Is there anything else I can do to make you feel better princess?", she nodded "can you rub my stomach?" You then began to rub circles across her stomach and after a little while, you saw that she had fallen asleep, and not too long after so did you.