sweet lady kisses

You were fast asleep on your bed, napping after the long day you and Madison had at Disney when you woke up to laughter. You sat up and rubbed your eyes and they began to focus. It seemed that Madison was on Instagram live. You focused on her phone and realized you weren't in the frame, good because you looked like a hot mess.

You got up out of bed and Madison turned to look at you with a pout. She frowned "Aww I'm sorry baby did I wake you up". You chuckled at how cute she was "No it's fine I've been sleeping for a while and needed to get up anyways". She smiled and turned back to her phone "I did exactly what I said I didn't want to do, I woke her up guys".

You walked over to her, looking at yourself in her vanity mirror, fixing your appearance before walking in the frame and smiling at the camera, noticing all of the comments about how cute you and Madison's relationship was.

You walked over to the closet grabbing a hoodie since it was kind of cold before joining Madison on the bench in front of the vanity. She wrapped her arm around your waist and pulled you closer, resting her chin on your shoulder and placing a kiss on your neck.

As she continued to answer questions, you both began to get more clingy to one another. Leaving kisses wherever you could and just enjoying each other embrace.

After about an hour on live Madison decided to get off. She said goodbye to her fans and ended the stream, turning off her phone. She turned to you and smiled kissing your forehead. You hummed in response "so what do you want to do now?"

She began to get up "I don't know, how about we just cuddle?" You took her hand as she led you to the bed "that sounds good to me".

You both climbed in bed. Madison, first before she pulled you on top of her, resting your head in her chest. She took the remote from the nightstand and handed it to you. You put on Rick and Morty and cuddled into Madison.

After sitting there for a while, you got bored so you shifted positions so that you were facing Madison, who was still engrossed in the tv and surprisingly didn't even flinch when you moved. You rested your head in her shoulder and began leaving soft kisses in her jawline.

As you made your way up to her lips, a smirk appeared on her face and she grabbed the remote to pause the show. She looked down at you "yes, princess?" You smiled "I want kisses". She lightly laughed before leaning down to place a kiss on your lips.

You sat up and straddled Madison before leaning down to place another kiss on her lips to which she reciprocated. The kiss deepened before you pulled away for a second and smiled "I love my sweet lady kisses". Madison chuckled as you leaned back in to continue what you had started.