disney

It was Madison's birthday and for her birthday you were surprising her with a trip to Disney. You had packed and loaded the trunk of your car earlier this morning and luckily did it without waking up Madison. All Madison knows is that you are taking her somewhere special for her birthday but she doesn't know where. Madison was still sleeping and you didn't want to wake her but you wanted to set up the things you had gotten her so she could open them before you guys left.

You carefully lifted her arm and escaped her grasp. You quietly headed into your office to get some of the gifts you got her for the trip which consisted of a cute pair of mickey ears based on your favorite movie to watch together "up", and you of course had a matching pair. You also got her favorite snacks for the road trip and a pair of Jordan's she had been eyeing for a while. You set it all out on the kitchen island along with some balloons, flowers and a cupcake from you and Madison's favorite bakery that you had picked up last night.

After you set everything up you went to check on Madison. You walk in your guys room and see she is still peacefully sleeping. You felt bad waking her up but you had plans at the park soon after opening and didn't want to be late. You climb in bed next to her and start to leave soft kisses on her cheek. She starts to stir in her sleep and a smile comes across her face. "Good morning baby" her morning voice peeking through. You softly kiss her lips and pull away looking her in the eyes "good morning princess, happy birthday". She giggles and pulls you closer, kissing you passionately.

You both pull away and you intertwine your hand with hers. "I have some surprises for you but first you have to go get ready. She gave you a confused and pouty look "What do I wear cause you won't tell me where we are going". You smiled at her "wear something cute but a little comfy that you won't mind being outside in". You tried giving her a description that wouldn't make it to obvious. She nodded but you could tell she was still a little confused. You laughed and left to make sure the surprise was perfect.

After a little while you went back to the room to check on Madison, she was finishing up her makeup. She put down the brush and you walked over to her and sat on her lap "Follow me I have a surprise for you". She smiles "I love surprises". You both get up and you lead her into the hallway, but before you get to the end you turn to her "close your eyes and no peeking". She takes her other hand and puts it over her eyes "ok I can't see". You continue to lead her into the kitchen and stop right in front of the counter. "Are you ready?". She giggles "Yes, I'm scared, is it going to jump out at me?" You laugh "no its not alive, ok 3.....2......1, open!"

She opens her eyes and squeals "Babyyy this is so cuteeee". She reaches for the flowers and smells them "These are so pretty and they smell amazing, thank you so much babe". She hugs you and kisses your lips. She then reaches for the bag and begins to open it pulling out the snacks first, because you strategically put the ears in the bag towards the back so she grabs the front two first and opens the obvious gift at the very end. "Omg these are all of my favorite snacks you're so cuteeee".

She then reaches for the next bag with the shoes in it and begins to open it. "No you didn't- BABYYYY STOPPPP" She took the shoes out of the box and you could see her eyes watering (a/n - Madison radiates emotional and sentimental energy lmao). She turned to you and you hugged her "I did because I love you and I remember when we were at the mall a couple months ago you wanted these but they didn't have your size so I kept checking and when they finally restocked I got them". She pulled away "I literally love you so much I don't deserve you". You laughed "Don't say that you deserve the world princess" and you placed a soft kiss on her lips.

She grabbed the last bag and pulled out the ears, she looked at them for a second processing exactly what it meant. Then she turned to you "Are you serious...?" You smiled so hard "Yes". She jumped up and hugged you so tight "BABBYYY AHHH WE ARE GOING TOO DISNEYYY". You laughed at how cute she was when she got excited, you loved seeing her this happy especially after everything she has been through. She pulled away "Thank you so much baby." You lean in to place a kiss on her lips "you're welcome my love".

You placed her down and grabbed her hand leading her to the door, she turns to you with a confused look "why are we leaving we still have to pack for the day". You smiled "I already packed the car this morning". She laughed "baby you are the best". You kissed her and continued to walk out of the door towards the car.

You opened the door for her and went to get in the car yourself. You turned on maps and started the car. You placed your hand on Madison's thigh and she intertwined her hand in yours. You began driving turning on your favorite artist currently which besides Madison was Lauren Jauregui. You couldn't wait to spend the whole day with her.

(A/N: speaking of Lauren Jauregui, I'm actually on a road trip right now to Orlando to meet her tm at her concert I'm so exciteddd)