she wants attention

Madison watches as you laughed at a joke your friend just made. You guys were out with some of your mutual friends for dinner because it was one of your friends birthdays.

You were engrossed in a deep conversation, reminiscing about some past memories you guys have had. She's been trying to subtly get your attention for the past 10 minutes by doing little things but so far her attempts haven't caught your attention. You were so engrossed in the conversation that you hadn't noticed her.

Your relationship dynamic was very affectionate. You guys were always touching, wether it was holding hands or your arms around each other. She was holding your hand but she wanted more and she began to get more impatient so she tried again and said "Babyyy?"

You didn't hear her and just laughed louder at the memory one your friends just brought up. They had just remembered the time you were drunk in college and ended up acting crazy and falling asleep on a bench when you guys were waiting for your Uber. This flashback caused you and some of your other friends to all bust out laughing.

Madison sighed loudly hoping it would get your attention, but it didn't. She loved seeing you smile and loved hearing your laugh. She also didn't want to be rude and interrupt your conversation but at this current moment all she could do was focus on how much she craved your attention.

One of your other friends had brought up another memory from college and was explaining it so you quickly took a sip of your drink just in case this one made you laugh as hard as the last one. Madison used this to her advantage to get your attention. She rested her head on your shoulder and brought your intertwined hands up to her lips and placed a kiss on the back of your hand.

You turned to her and smiled but saw that she was pouting. You asked her what was wrong. She said "I've been trying to get your attention for the past 10 minutes but you've been ignoring me." You chuckled and said "I'm sorry bubs, come here".

You pulled her closer and wrapped your arm around her placing a kiss on her forehead as you softly rubbed her arm. Madison looked up at you and leaned in to place a peck on your lips. At this moment neither of you guys cared that your friends were watching you just loved each other and were content with your current state.