instagram live 2

You and Madison were laying in bed together, your head laying on her chest as her fingers ran through your hair. You were scrolling through pinterest and Madison was getting ready to go live. You were looking at nail ideas when Madison tapped your arm signaling her asking you to sit up. You pouted and she laughed "I'm sorry baby girl I will give you all the cuddles you want after the live".

She got up to get her phone off of her vanity and came back to sit next to you to begin the live. Before she pressed the button she tapped her lap and you rested your head on it and watched as she began the live and people began to join.

You loved seeing her interact with her fans on live, answering their questions and guesting some, and talking to them, they were all so sweet and made Madison smile. You were reading the comments which were going so fast when you saw one that said "OMG IS THAT Y/N". You looked at the screen closer and saw that your head was slightly in the frame towards the bottom. Madison must've read it too because she laughed and looked at you.

She smiled "yes it's Y/N". Then you saw the comments flood with "OMG MY SHIP" and "OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE". Then Madison continued to answer questions and you scrolled through your phone. You got bored of Pinterest and sat up asking Madison if she wanted anything from the kitchen since you were going to grab a snack.

You got a pack of little bites and came back, also bringing Madison the water bottle that she asked for. You sat down next to her and handed her the bottle "thanks baby". You started reading the comments coming in and you saw one asking if you were going to pride. You pointed to it showing Madison and she smiled "Wait LA pride? When is it?".

All the comments were telling her the date which was this weekend. You looked up the website and saw that tickets were going on sale tomorrow and that there were going to be performances by a lot of your favorite artists. You showed her the phone and she smiled "do you want to go". You nodded happily "yes, only if you want to go". She leaned over to give you a peck on the lips in which you kissed back.

She pulled away and you both smiled returning your eyes to the screen seeing the flood of comments since you guys just kissed. You showed her the lineup of artists which included Lauren Jauregui, Demi Lovato, Kehlani, Hailee Steinfeld, and Charli XCX. She got super excited you both listened to Lauren Jaurgeui all the time and had always wanted to see her in concert together.

Madison answered a couple more questions before signing off because she had been on live for about an hour and it was also getting late. She went to put her phone on the charger and came back to cuddle with you and watch some tv. She grabbed the remote and put on Rick and Morty, climbing into bed and wrapping her arms around your waist as you rested your head on her chest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N sorry this one isn't that good ahhh I have better ones coming but I've had this one written out as a draft for a while and just decided to finally post it 😫 I also want to do a chapter where they go to pride and this gives it like a little pre-story idk lol.