instagram live

Madison had invited you over for a little movie date but before you got to her house you decided to pick up food for the both of you. You couldn't decide on what to get so you texted Madison and you both agreed on Urth Caffe. You ordered online and drove to Urth Caffe to pick up your order. Then you drove to Madison's house.

When you got to Madison's house you remembered that she gave you a key a couple weeks back when she was sick so you could let yourself in and out when you needed to, so you unlocked the door and walked in. You walked into the kitchen and placed your bags on the counter and unpacked the food. You brought the two containers of food, your drinks and two forks upstairs to Madison's room.

As you got closer to her room you heard her talking and just assumed she was on FaceTime with Banana so you opened the door. As you entered you walked towards her and said "Hey baby, here's your food". She jumped and looked at you with wide eyes and her mouth wide open. You looked at her confused and she mouthed to you "I'm on live". Your eyes went wide as you made sure you weren't in the camera frame and mouthed back "sorry".

You and Madison had kept your relationship out of the public eye and a secret since you had only been dating for 6 months. You guys wanted to enjoy each other without having to worry about social media or paparazzi following you even more than they already did. That is also why a lot of your dates were at home because you didn't want people to catch on and you guys didn't want to worry about forgetting about paparazzi and kissing or getting caught holding hands. But the biggest issue was that you weren't out to the public and your family didn't know either.

You panicked and set the food down on her vanity still making sure you were out of frame but it was no use Madisons comments started blowing up with things such as "MADISON HAS A BOO😄 ", "Did someone just call her babe 😳 ", " DID I HEAR THAT CORRECTLY 😫????". She panicked and just made up an excuse to get off of the live. This didn't solve it because next thing was her twitter since a lot of fans seemed to have been screen recording. You went on twitter and looked up Madison's name to see a bunch of videos of the event, damn her fans are fast.

Reality set in that now you would have to come out if they caught on to who she was dating. You ran to the bathroom as tears started to well up in your eyes. You stood at the mirror crying as Madison entered and wrapped her arms around your waist and rested her chin on your shoulder. She said "bubs don't cry". You turned around in her arms and sobbed into her shoulders, you didn't want to be judged for your sexuality and you especially didn't want your family to think less of you, they were religious and you loved them and valued their opinions of you.

After a couple minutes of crying you pulled away from Madison and she led you back into her room, to her bed. The two of you sat down next to each other and she took your hand and used her other hand to lift up your chin so your eyes were looking into hers. She reassured you "They didn't see you so they might not know that it was you who said it and when you do come out no matter how the public and your family reacts you will always have me and the people we have told, and surrounding yourself with those who accept you and make you a better person is really all you need".

You nodded and hugged her. The girl in front of you was right. She made you happy and surrounding yourself with your friends who supported your relationship made you happy and in the end that is truly all you needed. You leaned in and kissed her and she kissed back. You pulled away and said "I love you baby". She smiled "I love you too bubs."