puppy

It was a Saturday morning and you and Madison were cuddling in bed. You guys were deciding what to do today since you had nothing planned and Madison finally had a day off.

You were thinking of ideas when one popped in your head. You have always wanted a puppy since you were a little girl. Your parents were always working or out so having a puppy while you were home alone would've been nice. But you always dreamed of having a bunch of dogs when you were older.

You sat up and looked at Madison with a smirk. She smiled at you "Let me guess you have an idea of what to do today". You nodded and smiled "we should get a puppy". Madison sat up "Princess you know I love you and I know you've always wanted a dog, but I don't think it's the best idea right now with you in college and me working on my music. We are both really busy and can't give a puppy the care that it needs right now".

You pouted and scooted closer to Madison, "but just imagine the little puppy sleeping with us and cuddling with us. Unless you want a cat", you smiled. Madison's eyes went wide "oh hell no, those things are vicious and evil". When Madison was younger she had a little incident with a cat and since then she has never wanted to come in contact with one again.

You chucked and looked at Madison with a pout again trying to convince her that you guys should get a puppy. "So puppyyyy....". She looked at you and sighed, smiling "I mean I can't say no to that face so I guess we are getting a puppy". You jumped on top of Madison's lap hugging her "YAYYY WE ARE GETTING A PUPPYYYYY". You planted kisses all over her face as she laughed at how adorable you were when you got excited like this.

You pulled away and smiled at her planting a kiss on her lips "we are gonna be dog mommies". She smiled "yup, and one day maybe even real mommies". You smiled as you both leaned in connecting your lips in a passionate kiss. Madison placed her hands on your thighs as you wrapped your arms around her neck pulling her closer, deepening the kiss.

She pulled away and laid down as you hovered over her reconnecting your lips together. You began to trail kisses down her neck before finding her sweet spot, which caused a small moan to escape her lips. She then rubbed her hands up and down your thighs. You guys pulled away needing air and you climbed off of Madison as a pout formed on her face. You smiled at her "We can finish this later, we have a puppy to get to". She groaned and you laughed,  before going to get ready to go to the animal shelter

You guys got out of bed and began your daily routine, so you could go to the animal shelter and get a puppy. You took a shower as Madison got dressed and went downstairs to make breakfast for both of you. After showering and getting dressed, you went to join Madison downstairs and saw that she had made omelets. You went to sit at the island as she placed your plate down. You sat down and pulled the plate closer to you "thank you, princess". She smiled as she placed her plate near the seat next to you and sat down "you're welcome".

You guys ate and discussed what type of dog you wanted. any dog would do because just having one would make you so happy but you decided on your top breeds, Goldendoodle, Pitbull, French bulldog, and Australian Shepherd. After you finished eating you cleaned up, grabbed your bags, and headed to the animal shelter.

During the car ride, you were practically bouncing in your seat, excited to finally get a puppy. You and Madison were listening to your car ride playlist that consisted of songs like Honey by Kehlani, Feelings by Hayley Kiyoko, and of course some of Madison's music. Your hands intertwined as you jammed out to your favorite songs.

When you arrived you raced out of the car and quickly grabbed Madison's hand as she led you into the shelter. You walked in and were greeted by the receptionist. You told her that you were here to get a puppy and she led you to the puppy wing of the shelter. You began to hear small barks and you were in awe, the puppies were so cute and all seemed super excited to see people here.

You walked down the hall stopping by each cage to see if you liked the puppy. You were walking and as you kneeled down to this one puppy you just felt a connection. It was a small Australian shepherd puppy.

You looked back at Madison and saw her smiling at the puppy "this is the one"

You looked back at Madison and saw her smiling at the puppy "this is the one". She smiled and the worker smiled and said "perfect she just got all of her shots updated yesterday and is ready to go home right now if you would like to adopt her". Madison looked towards you "this is the one you want? Cause not gonna lie she is cute". You nodded and the worker grabbed the clipboard near the cage "follow me this way to fill out all of the paperwork and I will have my assistant get her out for you". You grabbed Madison's hand and you followed the worker back towards the front to fill out the adoption paperwork.

After finishing the paperwork another worker came from the back with a crate and a bag of some complimentary supplies to get you started. He handed you the dog and the bag of supplies. You thanked the workers and headed to the pet store to get some other needed supplies.

When you made it to the pet store. You decided to quickly run in since Madison had held the puppy in her lap on the ride here and she fell asleep and you guys didn't want to wake her. You entered and grabbed the things you would need right now since you could get stuff off amazon and the puppy wasn't potty trained so you didn't want to take too long.

You grabbed a bed, a collar and leash, food, bowls, potty training pads, and a cute toy that was in the shape of an avocado for now and headed to check out. After you paid you went to the car and put the stuff in the trunk before getting in to head home. You saw that the puppy was still sleeping and you smiled, she is so cute.

You reached over placing a hand on Madison's thigh in which she placed her hand on top and intertwined your fingers. You drove home happy that you now had another joy in your life.

When you arrived home Madison lifted the puppy up and she let out a cute little whimper after being awoken. You grabbed the bags out of the trunk and headed inside to set up the stuff for the puppy.

Madison placed her on the ground as you got her food and water set up and her bed. The puppy immediately started sniffing the ground, curious about her new surroundings. You and Madison watched as she went over to the couch, jumping on it and sniffing around trying to find a comfortable spot to continue her nap she was woken up from. You went over to the couch to lie down next to the puppy Madison following and cuddling up next to you. You wrapped your arm around her as she cuddled her head into your chest, the puppy cuddled next to you guys.

You laid there slowly drifting off to sleep, happy with the beautiful girl laying in your arms and the adorable puppy next to you.