date night

Madison had been really busy lately, but tonight she was free and you guys had a date planned at your favorite restaurant. You both were currently getting ready in your room. You were doing your makeup and Madison was picking out what to wear.

Madison pulled out a white top and some blue jeans, "baby, is this cute?"

You looked at her and chuckled "you look good in anything princess, you could literally wear a trash bag and still look stunning"

You looked at her and chuckled "you look good in anything princess, you could literally wear a trash bag and still look stunning". She smiled at you "babbbyyy stawwwpp". She turned to go change and you continued to finish up your makeup.

After finishing up your makeup Madison took her seat at the vanity while you went to pick out a top to finish your outfit. You went through your closet and ended up with this as your final outfit.

You walked out of the bathroom after changing to find Madison sitting on the bed scrolling on her phone

You walked out of the bathroom after changing to find Madison sitting on the bed scrolling on her phone. You walked over to her and she looked up and smiled at you. You climbed on her lap as she set her phone to the side and wrapped her arms around your waist.

She smiled at you "you ready to go?" You kissed her lips "yes". You climbed off of her lap and you both got up to grab your bags and head to the restaurant. You walked to her car and she opened the door for you and you climbed in as she climbed into the driver's seat.

On the way to the restaurant, you guys listened to some music as Madison's hand was intertwined with yours in your lap. The whole drive you guys just sat in mostly silence, Madison humming to the music and you every once and a while bringing your intertwined hands up to kiss the back of her hand.

When you guys arrived you both got out and you intertwined your hands before entering the restaurant. You gave the waiter your name and they led you to a table you had picked because it was towards the back so you and Madison could have some privacy secluded from the main area of the restaurant and it was near a window that had a nice view.

You followed the waiter to the table, your hand intertwined with Madison's. You pulled her chair out for her and she smiled as you went to sat down across from her. You had been here many times before so you already knew what you wanted to order. You got grilled salmon with mashed potatoes and broccoli and Madison got a steak with mashed potatoes and green beans.

While waiting for your food you and Madison began talking about your plans for later tonight. You smiled at her, intertwining your hands as you played with her rings "so when we finish I thought we could go home, take a shower and then cuddle and watch tv or something" she smirked and you laughed "let me guess we are gonna watch Rick and Morty". She nodded and laughed. You guys continued talking about random things and one topic led to another until your food arrived. You guys ate your food and didn't really talk much just enjoying the view and each other's company.

You were finishing up when all of a sudden you saw a flash outside the window and you looked over and saw a guy outside with a camera trying to be discreet but not doing a good job of it. Madison sighed "can they ever just leave us alone". You rolled your eyes "seriously, we should get going anyways". Madison nodded and luckily the waiter was coming back with your receipt and you guys could leave after that.

You guys paid and started walking to the exit. When you guys got closer to the door you could see a small crowd outside but as you began to walk outside they started to take pictures and scream out a bunch of things that you both ignored. You knew that Madison got anxious and annoyed when the paparazzi did this so you took her hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

You led her through the paparazzi keeping hold of her hand which gave her peace of mind. As you were walking this guy got really close to Madison putting a camera directly in her face. You looked at him and said "give her some space man" and you shoved the camera out of her face. When you finally got to the car you quickly opened her door, then went to your side to get in the car since you decided to drive back. You started the car but before you drove away you took Madison's hand and gave it a soft kiss. She looked at you with sad eyes "sorry that this is how tonight ended they always ruin everything". You smiled at her "you have nothing to be sorry about princess, this night was perfect, I got to spend it with you and that's all that matters".

She leaned over and placed her hand on your cheek as she placed a soft kiss on your lips in which you reciprocated, but pulled away since you realized that the paparazzi were still there. She sat back down and you began to drive back to your house to spend the rest of the night cuddling and enjoying each other.