Last Words

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for reading Hathour's Princess, I really hope you liked it. I just want to share some observations about the story and then I will leave you alone, promise.

I conceived this story to be fast paced since the very beguining. I didn't want to waist time on particulars and unecessary moments if it wasn't going to move the story along. Sure there were times where it would have been nice to see other aspects of the scene, perhaps in another caracther's POV, but I decided to keep it in a single POV  for the entire duration of the book. I hope you liked the finish product and you didn't think it was too fast paced. If anything, if you think there is a missing scene that you think it's really necessary to have, then I might consider adding it up. Key Word: Consider.

So, yes, this is a reencarnation story, but unlike all my other stories on the subject of past lifes (that you can find on my porfile) where we had them remembering who they were in another life, I made the decision to NOT make them remember. This was a conscious choice. I wanted them to have a fresh beginning. A completely new life, with new memories, especially when the last one ended so traumaticly.

Fun Fact: I don't know if you made the connection but remember when Sethos asked Layla to have a daughter next time they had a child? Well, in their next life their first child is a girl! His wish came true!

And that is all for now.

Thanks to those who stuck around to finish reading this chapter.

I love you! 🥰😘

P.S.: Check out my other books.