03 || Poisoned

And so two moons passed and a Princess and a Captain were sealed in marriage by the grace of the Gods.

Her sisters watch the ceremony with conflicted emotions. The oldest of them, Brielle and Amarat were jealous. The first, was jealous that her younger sister was getting married before her. She was the oldest and she was still unmarried. The second was jealous for different reasons, since Sethos had first came into court, she had fallen for him almost immediately. She wanted to be the one to marry him, but he never gave her any attention when she spoke with him.

Layla's youngest sisters were all happy for their sister. They knew she was pleased with this arrangement; it was almost impossible to miss the happiness that her dear sister eradiated since the wedding was announced.

Layla was a beautiful bride. Her golden dress shined under the sunlight, making her all the more stunning to the people who watch her as she said her vows to the Captain. During the last two moons the people rejoiced in the news that their favourite and beloved Third Princess was getting married. She was a true Princess of the people.

When night came, the married couple were guided to their chamber, so they could complete the wedding by joining in the marital bed. When they were finally left alone in their chambers, all the servants having departure after all the preparations were finished, Sethos observed his new wife. She looked breath-taking today, and now, only in her nightgown with her glorious long hair down, she seemed like the most precious treasure.

He filled two cups of wine and gave her one. He raised his cup.

"To our marriage." he says lovingly.

She raised her cup and repeated.

"To our marriage."

They both drank their wine, both anxiously anticipating the rest of the night. Sethos grabs his new wife's cup and places it down on a table next to his own. He stands in front of her and gently caresses her cheek. She places a hand on his naked chest, right on top of his fast beating heart.

"Husband." she says softly

"Wife" Sethos says lovingly.

And with those two words, they surrender to the tension and passion between them.

Sethos kissed her as if she was the most delicate flower, softly and lovingly, but Layla didn't want soft tonight. She wanted to feel her husband, fully and completely, no holding back. Layla breaks the kiss and steps away from her new husband. She smiles mischievously at him and starts walking to their bed while she unlaces the strings that held her nightgown together. When she stood next to the bed, she drops the dress, letting him fall to the ground at her feet. She looks back at her frozen husband, just to see him watching her attentively, his eyes dark with lust, his body tense with rigid control. But she didn't want him controlled, not today.

She smiles at her husband and raises her eyebrow.

"Are you planning on joining me husband?" she asks naughtily

That seem to make him move at last. He walks determined to my positions and kisses me violently and passionately. I moan at the feel of his hands on my naked body. I hold myself up by locking my arms around his neck, which he takes advantage of to pick me up and place me on the bed, with much gentleness than I thought him capable of right now.

I open my legs so he could lay comfortable on top of me. He distributes kisses down my neck, my chest, my breasts. I moan in pleasure when he tasks one of my breasts in his mouth. The other being moulded by one of his hands. There was this fire inside me that seemed almost to beg to get out.

"Sethos! Please...I..." I moan out loud, not knowing exactly what I needed.

"I will make it better, my love." he tells me kissing me quickly on the lips and then he went back to kissing my lower body. He surprised me by kissing me in my private parts, and what surprised me more was the spark of pleasure that ignited when he did it again. No one ever told me it would be like this. Mother always said that the first time was uncomfortable and it hurt. I was prepared for that, but I was not prepared by the sobbing pleasure that it was him kissing me there. I raise my hips unconsciously wanting more but at the same time wanting to get away. He was doing things to me that I couldn't even explain, and I felt as if there was something wanting to shatter inside of me. Something big, powerful.