Meeting Mr. Creepypasta

Your POV

The next morning I woke up to remember the boss man was coming. I got out of bed to find Jack in the bathroom getting dressed. After he was done I took his place and dressed in my Protector dress. We both headed downstairs with the rest of the family, waiting for the boss man to come.

A few hours later, Slender said "Mr. Creepypasta has arrived."

The front doors of the mansion opened to reveal a tall blue man with a black gas mask on his face. Blue glowing wires flowed from the mask into his back while gauze wrapped around his arms, feet, and torso. A belt and a long piece of fabric covered his bottom half and he didn't have a shirt. What was most unsettling was that his eyes were just black empty sockets. The man walked in and everybody bowed. Slender shook the man's hand and said "Welcome Mr. Creepyypasta! I hope you are doing well."

"I'm fine but thanks for asking, Slender. If I may I'd like to greet everybody."

"Of course."

Mr. Creepypasta passed by everybody and said hello to them. The females would curtsy and the males would bow. I've never seen them act like this before. This Mr. Creepypasta guy has a big influence on them!

That's when he came to me. His eyes opened in surprise and he bowed. I stood there, confused on what was happening, when he grabbed my hand and kissed it. "You must be the Protector of all Creepypastas, Y/n."

"Yes that's me." I gave a little curtsy, which got a smirk from the blue man. 

I could see Jack clenching his teeth together, trying not to show his anger in front of Mr. Creepypasta. MCP turned to Slender and said "Slender, may we go talk in your office about the war?"

"Of course."

Mr. Creepypasta followed Slederman down the hall into Slender's office, leaving all of us to the quietness. Everybody began talking so Jack came up to me and said "Y/n, do you still love me?"

"Of course I do, Jack! Why wouldn't I?"

"The way he kissed your hand." A growl came from Jack's throat.

"Jack, it was just a formal greeting okay.Calm down."

"Alright. Just as long as he doesn't try and steal you away from me."

Jack put his arm around my shoulder and smiled. I smiled back and said "I love you, Jack."

"I love you too, Y/n."

His black lips planted a kiss onto my cheek causing me giggle.

Later that day while I was outside, I heard a voice say, "Hi there, Y/n!"

I turned to see Mr. Creepypasta. "Hi, MCP. What's up?"

"Well I thought maybe sometime we could talk. I'd like to know more about you."

"When do you want to talk?"

"Whenever you want to."

"Okay. How about later tonight? Say 8:00 pm?"

"Alright. At Slender Lake?"

"Sure! See you then, Mr. Creepypasta!"

"See you then, Y/n."