Sorrow Filled Night

Skin Taker's POV

After Y/n's parents and I landed on the other side of the portal I dusted off my hat and glared at Harry. "You insolent fool! If you'd only held onto the sack then we wouldn't be in this mess!"

"Look, it's not my fault I was stabbed in the butt by Jeff! I would have held onto my daughter but I had to protect my buns!"

I watched as he turned and showed me his butt. "Look how perfect these cheeks are. I mean, you can't even look at them without crying because their so beautiful!"

"I could stab you in the butt right now if I wanted, Harry. Besides the boss might take that shiny butt of yours and put it on a plaque over his fireplace."

"Zalgo would never-"

"Trust me, Harry. I've been a minion of Zalgo's far longer than you. I know my master pretty well and judging by what happened tonight he's going to have all our butts."

"NOT MY BEAUTIFUL BUNS!!!" Harry howled.

"Harry, calm down. At least I'm safe. I don't care about my butt but more of my hair."

Selena flipped her brown hair that produced from her head. I glared at her. "You know, Zalgo will probably cut off your hair too."

"WHAT?!?"

 I nodded. "Zalgo will do anything just to have your precious daughter as his bride. He's so set on having her that his only goal is to break her so he can snatch her away."

The demonic parents looked to each other, concern taking over their faces. "Okay we should head back to the lair." I said.

I started walking to find they weren't following. Selena spoke up. "We're not coming. Our baby girl is in danger because of you. Why would we help?"

I sighed. "Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. You have to help. You singed a contract with Zalgo in your own blood. Legally you two have to help him until we have Y/n in our arms. If objected, well, let's just say you won't be living for long!"

"Stupid contracts." Harry mumbled.

I motioned towards the lair. The parents both sighed and then walked forward. We continued walking until we made it to the lair where Zalgo was waiting.

As we entered the throne room, Zalgo's voice boomed out, "Did you get my bride?"

"No. Harry was stabbed in the butt and let go of the sack she was in."

I heard the swish of fabric as Zalgo came out of the shadows. He held a glare as he stared at the two demons he called minions. "Pity. And I thought you two would shape up for your reward. But as in the contract you two signed, I have to punish you."

"WHAT?!?" Harry and Selena yelled.

"You didn't bring my bride so I punish you until you get it right! I've waited for 5 fricking months for her! I await her tender hugs and kisses but she gives all her admiration and love to her clown husband! You have failed me!"

A whip appeared in Zalgo's hand as did chains around Y/n's demonic parents. He brought the whip up and it brandished upon fresh skin. The screams and yells of agony and pain filled the room as Zalgo made the whip have an electric current run through it. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see the toture being laid in front of me. I then heard Zalgo say, "That's enough for now. Skin Taker, take them to their cells and don't heal their wounds. They deserve to feel the pain course through their body."

He stalked off to allow me to throw the demon minions in their cells. As I threw them inside I said, "I told you he would hurt you. But I guess you get to stay in here for a while."