The Missing Children

Your POV

As I dreamt, I couldn't help but hear a soft gasping. My eyes opened and I listened closely. I got up and saw it wasn't Jack, for he was fast asleep. That's when I heard screaming. My eyes widened when I realized it was my children. I rushed to their room and threw open the door. "Jack Jr! Laughing Kyle! Where are you!?!"

I turned to see the window open, a slight breeze moving the curtains. "No."

I rushed to the window and frantically searched for my babies. Jack came rushing in, fear written all over his face. "What happened?"

"The children...their gone!"
"What!?"

"I'm going to go look for them outside."

Before Jack could stop me I ran outside, my barefeet pounding on the cold Earth. I flew into the clouds and continued to call my babies names but to no avail. After 3 hours of searching I returned home, tears welling up in my eyes. By now the whole household was awake and helping search. When I came through the front door though they knew the children were no where to be found. "Y/n, I'm so sorry about this."

"Its not your fault, Slender. Whoever stole my children will pay!"

"They not only took your children but Sally. It seems whoever was here wanted all the children."

I looked to the ground. Tears started to fall as I thought about my children and Sally gone.

"Was there any clues as to where they went?"

"We did find a note while you were out looking. We haven't read it yet, y/n." Slender said as he handed me the note.

The piece of paper felt heavy as I unfolded it to read the message within. I nearly dropped the paper to the floor after I read it. I stayed stiff and frozen until Jack said "Y/n, are you alright?"

"He wasn't joking."

"Who wasn't?"

I looked to my family as they stared back at me. I walked over to one of the armchairs and sat down. Jack said "Y/n, are you alright?"

I shook my head and clutched the armrests. Jack came over and kneeled next to me. "What did the note say, y/n?"

"Read it for yourself. I can't bear to read it again."

Jack picked up the note and read aloud, "Dear Y/n, hope you enjoy your precious little babies and family member gone because this is just the first step of breaking you. Soon it will get much worst and it will soon hurt both physically and mentally.  Enjoy! Signed, Zalgo."

"He is back. Y/n, you know we'll have to fight him, right?"

"I know. And when I get my hands on him, I'll make sure he never comes back."

I stood up and walked outside into the night, leaving my family wondering what was going to happen.