Talk with Rhianna and a Drowning Incident

Rhianna's POV

Tears threatened to spill as I heard that Y/n's children and Sally were gone. Members of our precious family were missing all because of Zalgo's mischievous ways. I watched as Y/n walked out of the mansion and into the night, leaving us all. As everybody stared off in silence, I ran after Y/n. It didn't take long to find her at Slender Lake bawling her eyes out. I walked up behind her and put a hand on her shoulder.

Your POV

As I cried into the Lake, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Rhianna. "Y/n, do we need to talk?"

I nodded. Rhianna sat in front of me and said "I'm so sorry what happened, Y/n."

"It's not your fault, Rhianna. It's mine. I didn't pay attention to the kids."

"It's nobody's fault except for the person who kidnapped them."

"Then why do I feel so guilty of the crime? I feel so empty without the children here."

"So I do, Y/n."

"Rhianna, I'm scared. Zalgo has started his duty in breaking me. It's working. I can feel myself breaking into a thousand shatters already!"

I pushed my hair up with my hands, causing the bangs to poof up. Rhianna ripped my hands from my head and pulled me into her embrace.

Warm, salty tears slid down my cheeks as I cried a river. Rhianna didn't let go until I stopped crying. "You have to stay strong, Y/n. I know this battle is going to be tough for you but you need to strive through it. If you don't do it for yourself, do it for Jack and your whole family. Please just hang on...for us."

I wiped away remaining tears and sniffled. "Okay."

We rocked back and forth until Rhianna said "Do you want to be left alone, y/n?"

I nodded. "I'm proud for you, y/n. You've stayed strong during very painful situations. I'll leave you though."

I watched as she left leaving me to myself in the moonlight. I sighed as I continued to stare off into the dark water. A thought passed through my head that caused me to shiver. Standing up, I stepped towards the lake until my feet were in the lake. I closed my eyes and let the wind brush all my troubles away. I stepped further into the water until I was up to my neck in water. I opened my eyes and dived below the water. I opened my eyes to see the underwater wonders of Slender Lake. I swam to the middle and did a twirl so the water gushed up like tornado. As I lept out of the water, I felt as if all my troubles were gone. I flew up into the air till I was in front of the Moon. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. As my eyes were closed I saw an image that frightened me. It was of my children and Sally being tortured. Their screams mixed together into a chorus of fear. Blood and sweat was everywhere as the screams echoed my name. A scream passed my lips and I stopped beating my wings so I started falling. The screams of my family echoed throughout my ears as I plunged into Slender Lake. Then everything went black. 

I opened my eyes to reveal I was on the grass soaking wet. I sat upright and looked around, my breath became hitched in my throat. I felt hands go to my back and wrist, causing me to look to the source. I was looking into black sockets with glowing blue tubes coming out of a black gas mask. He rubbed my back and said "Its alright, y/n. Just breathe in and out."

I did as Mr. Creepypasta commanded. I shivered but then I felt something warm wrap around me. I looked up to see Mr. Creepypasta holding me tight. I wanted to cry but I held my tears in to show I was strong. I rested my head against Mr. Creepypasta's chest to feel his breathing. My eyes closed and then all I saw was darkness as I fell asleep.

Mr. Creepypasta's POV

I felt Y/n's head slump to my chest and then I heard her breathing slow. I slid my hands to under her legs and to her back so I could pick her up. I began to walk back to the Slender Mansion, leaves crunched beneath my feet as I continued walking. As I came to the front door of the Mansion I knocked on the door. Slender opened it and saw Y/n soaking wet in my arms. He seemed taken back but then stepped aside to let me through. I came through the door to find LJ nowhere in site. "Slender, where is Laughing Jack?"

"He went out looking for y/n. I'm sure he'll return shortly."

"I'll just take her to her room then."

Slender nodded in approval. I walked upstairs to the door of Y/n and Laughing Jack's bedroom. Opening it, I was met with the sight of pictures with both y/n and Laughing Jack, some of Jack by himself and some with Y/n by herself. I stared forward, not wanting to look at the photos. I layed Y/n down on the bed and started to walk off when I heard Y/n whisper, "Jack? Are you here?"

I turned towards her and sat on the end of the bed. "Jack's not here right now, Y/n. Do you need something?"

"No I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

She nodded. I watched as her eyelids shut over her silver eyes as she fell back asleep. I sighed and looked to her face. The moonlight shone through the window and crept over to her and cast shadows over her features. I blinked several times, a new feeling developing in my body. God she's so beautiful. How can you say that MCP, she's married to Laughing Jack!

I shook my head and walked out, but not without peering back at Y/n.