Flame Beast and Two Parts of News

Your POV

The next morning I awoke to the sound of snoring. I looked over and saw Jack, whose hair was partly in his mouth and drool coming out the side of mouth. I smiled and shook him awake. He bolted upright and looked around, "Nobody shall take her from me!"

"Jack, what's the matter?"

He saw me and pulled me to his body in a tight hug as he almost squeezed the life out of me. His one hand came up and stroked my hair as he rocked back and forth while planting kisses in my hair. His chest rose up and down rapidly and I finally pushed myself off his chest. "Jack, what happened?"

"I had a nightmare."

"A clown who brings fear into children's hearts had a nightmare?"

"...Yes...but it was about you!"

"And what happened in this nightmare of yours?"

"Well, we were together and then a giant black figure wrapped it's hands around you and took you away while you screamed for my help. I ran towards the figure but I was flicked away and I was impaled on a tree branch. Your screams were the last thing I heard."

My eyes widened and I hugged Jack back. "It's alright, Jack. It was just a nightmare."

"But aren't nightmares supposed to resemble things in real life?"

"That's just a myth."

"Like us."

"Yes like us."

"But at least I know you're safe."

Jack planted a kiss directly on my lips as he picked me up and out of bed. He set me on the window seat as he started dancing. A smile and a chuckle found themselves through my body and I soon stood and joined my husband. We linked arms and began to laugh and smile as we both fell to the floor. I cuddled into his chest and smiled, his candy scent reaching my nostrils. I felt Jack's claws stroke my hair as if he had to fell if I was still here. A knock on our door erupted us out of our fantasy land and we both replied with a come in. The door opened to reveal Slenderman. "Hello, you two lovebirds. I heard some commotion going on in here."

"Jack just had a nightmare that's all."

"Alright."

Slender left us to get dressed and go downstairs where we saw Rhianna running around in circles screaming, "FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!"

I ran in the kitchen to see fire coming out of the oven. "What did you do?!"

"I wanted to make a casserole but EJ must have put a kidney in it causing it catch on fire!"

I sighed and was about to grab some water, when Rhianna yelled, "I got it!"

She grabbed EJ and put his head in the oven. "Rhianna, what are you doing?! You're hurting your boyfriend!"

"Hmm?"

She turned to see Eyeless pounding on the oven door and she screamed out EJ name. Quickly opening the door, she tugged Eyeless out and I quickly threw in a cup of water. However the flames engulfed the water and all chaos was brought down. Everybody began running around screaming things like, "PUT IT OUT!", "PRETTY FLAMES!", "IF I DIE I WANT EVERYBODY TO KNOW I HAVE A CRUSH ON GHIRAHIM!", "WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!", "I LIKE TURTLES!", and "LET'S DO THE HARLEM SHAKE!"

I looked at the flames and kneeled down. Taking a deep breath in, I absorbed the flames and quickly ran out of the house. I burped and out came the fire. I fell to my knees and looked up to see the flames had become a flame monster. I summoned my bow and arrow and began to fire arrows at the foul creature but it began eating the arrows. "Jack and Rhianna, get out here!"