A Vision Comes True

Your POV

The next morning I awoke to feel something poking me in the face. I opened my eyes to see Jack's nose poking my nose. A smile came to my face along with an idea. I lifted a finger and flicked his nose. A little boing noise erupted out and Jack sat up, falling onto the cold wooden floor. I began to laugh when I felt an arm wrap around my waist. I looked to see being lifted up in Jack's arm to the ceiling like on our wedding day. "What are you doing, Jack?"

"Having a little fun with my wife is all. "

He nuzzled his nose into my hair, making a few strands fall in front of my face. A giggle escaped my mouth as he blew my hair around. I planted a kiss on his black lips, causing a smile to form on Jack's lips. I continued to kiss him when a thought crossed my mind. I let my lips pull away from my husband's. "Y/n, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. It's just that I don't feel normal."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't feel like I belong here."

"But lollipop, you do belong! You belong here with us!"

"Then why do I feel like I shouldn't be?"

I slipped from Jack's grasp and flopped onto the soft mattress of the bed. Getting up, I let out a sigh as I walked out of the room, leaving Jack behind. The sound of my bare feet slapping the cold wooden floor sounded throughout the hall as I made my way downstairs. As I entered the living room, I bumped into something hard. I looked up to see Jack. "Maybe you're just stressed. I know how tough your job is and to add on top of it is all the drama surrounding the family. But I want you to know whatever you're feeling, you belong in this family. You belong to be as a creepypasta Y/n, and don't you ever forget that."

His hand caressed my cheek lightly, careful not to scratch me. I leaned into his touch and gave a small smile. Jack leaned down and kissed me and I kissed him back. As we finished our passionate kiss session, Slenderman came downstairs. "Good morning, Y/n and Jack. What are you two doing up so early?"

"We just needed to talk that's all." Jack replied.

"Okay. Do you need to be alone?"

"No we finished our discussion."

Slenderman just nodded and headed into the kitchen. Jack turned to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. I smiled as Jack set his chin on top of my head lovingly. "I love you, Jack."

"I love you too, Y/n."

We swayed back and forth till everybody had come downstairs. When Jack saw Mr. Creepypasta, he gave me a kiss. I thought I saw MCP clench his hands but maybe it was just my imagination. That was when we all headed in to the dining room to eat breakfast.

Afterwords and Jack and I had gotten dressed, we headed outside to enjoy the sunshine. I sat down and began picking flowers and making flower crowns. After I had made three, I placed them on the ground in front of me. That's when I imagined Sally, Laughing Jack Jr., and Laughing Kyle sitting and laughing in front of me. My hands trembled as they brushed the hair of both my son's eyes. I could see the sadness in their eyes as I gazed down upon them. Soon all of them were saying to me, "Please rescue us, Y/n. It's lonely and terrifying here. Help us!"

I fell on my back as they climbed on top of me and soon I began crying. That's when I felt claw-like hands wrap around me. I opened my eyes to see Jack holding me close. "Shh, it's okay. I've got you, Y/n."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and sobbed into his shoulder. Jack's arms wrapped around my back and rubbed in circles. As soon as I calmed down I said, "Jack, the children-"

"I know, Y/n. Maybe you just need to clear your head."

"Your right. I just need to clear out bad thoughts. I'm going to go for a walk."

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you too."

I griped his claws as I walked away and began going further into the woods. I didn't know how long I had walked but I soon came into a clearing. I sat on the ground and gazed up at the sky. Clouds zoomed by and a small breeze blew my silver hair around. That's when a cloth was put to my lips and nose. I screamed but it was unheard as it was muffled by the dirty fabric. My eyes felt heavy and soon everything went black.

I soon awoke in great pain. All I felt was pain lining the frame of my back as I slowly sat up. For some reason my back felt lighter and when I placed my hand on my back all I got was a handful of blood and bone. I brought it up to my face and trembled. I turned and saw blood embedded into the dirt. Tears welled up in my eyes as I felt on my back, trying to find my wings. When I didn't feel my beautiful wings I let out all my agony. I let out a harsh scream of pain and sadness as I sat clutching myself, tears running down my face. I turned around and began picking up the dirt and rubbing it on my face, hoping that would bring back my wings. Soon my face was covered in dirt, blood, and tears. I stood and began slowly treading back to the Mansion, all the while my back giving me pain and trouble.

When I arrived in the front yard of the Mansion, I fell to my knees. I gave out a scream as more pain shot up my back. The front door opened and soon I saw Laughing Jack and Mr. Creepypasta come running outside. Both rushed to my side and Jack began calling my name. "Y/n! Y/n! Y/n! Y/n...."

His voice faded away as I slipped into an unconscious state.