𝙊𝙣𝙯𝙚

I and Blaise met the others outside my house. While Blaise slowed down I heard the other's conversation.

....nice house. Almost better than mine."

"Well duh, the Blacks go very far back."

I heard a scoff.

"It's not THAT cool."

"Aw, are you jealous of Selene?"

"No-"

"Don't try to deny it!"

I stepped in with Blaise.

"Oh, Draco just admit your jealous ."

"I never knew the girl who lived could be so sassy."

"Oh please. I bet you worse when you run out of hair gell."

Draco scrunched his face up.

"I'll have you know I haven't used hair gell since 1st year"-

I suddenly get pulled into a bone-crushing hug.

"Selene! Don't ever disappear like that again. Shit, I was starting to worry and you didn't even call to tell me you were on the way. Oh, I could hear James and Lily scolding me beyond the grave for being a terrible dog-father. And-"

Pansy, Blaise, Draco, and Theo were shocked. Lord Black, THE, Lord Black was in front of them. Was crying. Well, he was dramatically crying but still. Seeing Lord Black balling his eyes out while holding Selene was, well shocking.

Once Selene got Sirius to calm down and convinced him she was okay she started walking towards the house ignoring everyone else.

"Hey, Selene where you going?"

"Uhh to my house? You guys were dropping me off remember?"

Pansy spoke up.

"We will see you again Selene. Right?"

"Yep!"

I said while popping the p.

"See you guys at Hogwarts!"

𝘏𝘖𝘎𝘞𝘈𝘙𝘛𝘚 𝘌𝘟𝘗𝘙𝘌𝘚𝘚

The days leading up to Hogwarts were...hectic.

Word had gotten out about the encounter at Diagon Alley. People were either bashing Molly Hermione and Ron, or they were bashing Selene's new look.

Selene didn't give two-fucks though. She was done with worrying about people's opinions on her. Some people and had the nerve to say that her parents would be so 'disappointed in her. Some people being the 'famous' Albus Dumbledore.

Honestly, Selene wasn't surprised but she was still pissed. He had some nerve to bring up her parents to make her feel guilty. And even then she didn't do anything! But it was okay. Because she was ready for him. She was ready for all of them. The last couple of weeks she had been writing down her plans for brings down Dumbledore.

Suddenly a loud train whistle echoes through warning people that it would soon take off.

Selene got comfortable in her seat and stared at the window. Not surprisingly someone knocked on her door. Selene could practically smell their attitudes through the door.

"There aren't any other seats available can we please sit here?"

Selene scoffed loud enough for them to hear her. She knew that was complete and utter bullshit. She didn't know how they knew she was in there but they did. She clears her throat.