𝙃𝙪𝙞𝙩

(A/N Gonna be honest. I'm surprised people are reading this story. I made it for fun and at the time I was pissed at Dumbledore LOL. Don't worry though. I'm not abandoning this story or dropping it. The updates are just going to be a little slow since I'm doing another story. Constructive criticism is always welcome!)

Molly was livid. But she was also nervous. She knew she could get sued by Sirius. He was a Lord after all. But before she could do anything Hermione spoke up.

"Have you guys seen Selene? She hasn't sent not one letter to us and I and Ron are worried."

Selene resisted the urge to sneer. She wasn't worried. Then she thought about the other times when she sent letters. They never sent her anything back and when they did it was forced. It was always her sending letters and asking if they were okay. Her anger started rising.
She then spoke up.

"If you were so worried why didn't you send a letter yourself?"

Hermione turned to look at me.

𝘚𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"And just who do you think you are bitch."

'Damn she has some balls to cuss at me like that.'

"Selene Potter-Black. A pleasure to meet you, Granger."

I could tell people were interested. The girl who lived dissing her 'best friend'?? I saw Rita Skeeter writing away in her notebook. I then got a good idea. I whispered it to Sirius and he agreed to help me with it.

"If you three excuse us we will be shopping for school supplies. Good day."

And with the swish of his robes, he walked off with Remus and the Twins. I knew he was trying so hard not to laugh. Once they left I ignored everyone and walked to Miss Skeeter.

3𝘳𝘥 𝘗𝘖𝘝

While everyone went about their day whispering about what just happened, Molly, Ron, and Hermione stood there looking like idiots. They knew they were in a world of trouble.

Meanwhile, Selene walked towards the blonde-haired woman.

"Hello, Miss Skeeter."

The women looked up in shock. Somehow she paled when she saw Selene standing there in front of her.

"I-is there something I can help you with?"

Selene smirked.

"I would like to do an interview."

She could practically see Rita swell with excitement.

"Of course! What time?"

"Right now."

Rita smiled.

𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 

𝘚𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

Once I finished the interview I decided to start getting my school supplies. I knew the others probably went home by now but I didn't care. I knew how to protect myself.

I was walking past the robe store when someone called my name. I didn't recognize the voice so I kept walking. Then I felt them grab me.

I grabbed the said person's hand and twisted it. I made sure I dug my nails in his skin. I let go and then kicked them we're the sun didn't shine. I looked behind me and saw it was Ron. I started freaking out. Why the hell did Ron grab me!? I hated when people just went up to me and touched me. It reminded me too much of Vernon.

I turned to Ron and slowly backed away. Once I was a few feet away I popped to Knockturn Alley. Once I landed I glanced around and kept walking.

3𝘙𝘋 𝘗𝘖𝘝

Selene was so focused on getting away from Ron that she didn't notice several people watching her. She was Knockturn Alley. She decided to go to the bathrooms and call everyone to let them know she was okay. I turned on my mirror.

"Padfoot, I'm okay I'll see you guys later."

"Ok. Wait where are you?"-

I hung up and sighed. I wasn't ready for interrogation right now. I was just about to leave the stall when someone started talking.

"Well, well, well Potter. Never expected to find you here in Knockturn Alley"

~Jay