𝙌𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙧𝙚

Popping into Diagon Alley I started walking around. Getting bored, I walked to Knockturn Alley. Walking to the very back I saw a tattoo store. 

~I want some tattoos. Maybe I could get a snake and a dragon.~

I continued walking and decided I would get one. I walked back to the store. The store was called Tilly's Tattoos and had a décor of purple. Opening the door I heard a ding. A teen with short blond hair waved me over.

"Hey welcome to Tilly's, what can I do for you?"

"Hey, I wanted to get tattoos on both of my legs. I want a small tattoo on my right wrist. And another small one behind my ear."

The teen looked surprised but then smirked.

"Each tattoo depends on the size. How long do you want the dragon's tattoo to be?"

I thought for a second.

"I want the dragons to go from my ankle to my upper thighs. I want it to kinda swirl around my leg."

"You want that on each leg?" She looked unsure.

"Yea. I can handle it."

The teen raised an eyebrow.

"Hey wait a minute how old are you? You have to be at least 14."

"I know I'm short but I turn 15 tomorrow."

"Mmm okay, My name is Lisa and I'm going to be doing your tattoos."

I shook her hand.

"My name is Selene Potter-Black. Nice to meet you."

Lisa's eyes widened. But then they went back to their normal-sized as she looked me over.

"Holy shit you look different. You're also rocking the hairstyle."

"Thanks. How much for the tattoos?"

"30 galleons"

I paid her and she sat me down on a long table with a mat.

"Muggle or magic?"

"How does Magic work?"

"It's faster and less painful."

"Okay, I'll do it."

"What type of dragon?"

"Japanese dragon for both."

"Oh- I forgot to ask you, what color do you want?"

"Red will be okay."

𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱

I was fucking impressed. Both tattoos took like 15 minutes and I was done in 30. The other tattoos took 10 minutes because of how small they were. Now I had a snake behind my ear, dragons on my leg, and "non deficere" on my wrist. I tipped Lisa and said

"Thanks!" 

And then left before she could say anything about it. I decided to walk around Knockturn Alley some more. I had been walking when I heard snickering. I didn't look back though. I did feel a little uneasy though. I kept walking. Just then someone touched my shoulder. I grabbed their hand and punched them. I started to hyperventilate a little. I didn't like people just coming up to touch or hug me. It brought back memories of Vernon. Luna was the only exception. She made sure I saw her before she hugged me. I still had problems when Sirius hugged me.

I looked at whoever grabbed me and saw blond hair. I scoffed. Before I could say anything, I saw his friends run toward him. Zabini looked at me. I ran. I heard them chasing after me but he didn't catch me. I ran into the woods and climbed the tree. Thanks to Dudley I could run very fast and was very good at climbing any tree. I then popped to Diagon Alley running straight into Neville and Luna.

"Hey, guys! You guys uh doing okay on your date?"

Neville was confused as to why I seemed out of breath but went red when I mentioned them on a date.

"Hey, Leenie hey um, are you okay?"

"Yea I'm fine just ran into Malfoy and his friends. He went up behind me and touched my shoulder. You guys know how I am about that."

Neville cringed remembering when he found that out the hard way.

"Anyway, you guys just continue on your date, I'm going to be okay Luna don't worry, I need to use the bathroom anyway."

Mαƙҽ ʂυɾҽ ყσυ ɠυყʂ ɯαƚƈԋ συƚ ϝσɾ αɳყƚԋιɳɠ ʂυʂ, σƙαყ?

I spoke in French in case someone was listening. I hugged Luna and kissed Neville's cheek and left. I went to the bathroom, did my business, and left. I walked to the Ice cream shop when I felt someone staring at me. I kept walking pretending I didn't feel it. As I was eating my ice cream I couldn't help but think about Weasley and Granger. I was going to get them. Both of them cut me deep. And though I didn't want to admit it still hurt.

I thought they were my friends. I thought they truly cared for me. They showed little signs over the years but I finally saw it last year. I was going to make them pay. Ron for faking and then leaving me last year, and Granger for backstabbing me after all I did for her.

Who saved her from a troll?

Me.

He cursed anyone who called her mudblood and got lots of detention for it?

Me.

Who comforted her when Ron was being an asshole?

Uhhhh me!

Point, blank period. And this is how she repays me? I think of how to get back at them and get an idea. I'm going to ignore them and beat the shit out of them at the same time. And maybe do more. When they find out it was me they'll feel the pain I felt. Eh, they probably won't care. I'll have to figure out Ginny. Just then someone sat in front of me. I looked up.

Zabini.

"Hello."

He seemed to stare into my soul with his eyes. In my peripheral vision, I could see his friends along with Malfoy watching us at another table.

"What's your name?"

"Why?"

"Well after what you did to my friend I believe we at least deserve to know who punched him."

"Why did he touch my shoulder."

I hear him sigh.

"Can I at least see your face?"

I had been looking down in case he was a ligimency. I put my shields up and stared him right in the eye.

"My name is"-

But before I could even finish Luna busted in and shouted,

"Selene! Granger and Weasel are looking for you!" Well so much for not letting them know who I was.

"Shit! I'm coming! Thanks for telling me"

Luna nodded her head. I got up forgetting the Slytherins in the building. I left the store not noticing that they were staring at me with shocked eyes.

Once I shut the door I popped away, leaving them even more shocked.