𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙞𝙯𝙚

It took Dudley a second to process where they had gone. But even when he looked around he still couldn't tell where they were.

There was nothing but trees and wildlife all around them. He felt a pain in his head and realized that Selene was still gripping his head. She then suddenly let go making him fall.

Selene then transformed into her elf demon form. Her ears got pointer and she got taller. Her nails extended and grew long while her teeth grew pointed.

She watched in amusement as Dudley grew panicked and started trying to take off the chains she had on him. She tightened them to stop his movement. The jiggling was getting annoying.

"Hey, Dudders! Aren't you excited?! We're about to play your favorite game! Selene hunting! But this time it will be even better. I've added my own twist to the game. All you have to do is survive for 10 minutes! Simple enough for your pea-sized brain to understand right!"

She watched as tears streamed down his face as he continued to try and get out of the chains. She pouted at him.

"Awww don't cry! You are supposed to be happy! Remember what you told me you would do if I started crying?"

Dudley started shaking. He knew there was no way in hell he'd survive his cousin. He'd be very surprised if he did. He just wanted her to kill him already and get it over with.

"Tut tut tut. It seems I have to punish you."

In the blink of an eye, she had grabbed his hand and ripped his fingernail off.

His screams echoed throughout the whole forest. But no one could hear him. Except for one person.

"Get going Dudley! The game is about to start!"

She got rid of the chains and disappeared. In front of him was a count down of 15 seconds. Not sparing anytime he ran off to see if he could find help. But due to his eating habits, he couldn't get very far and was already severely out of breath. It was the one time he wished he didn't eat as much as he did.

When he stopped to catch his breath he noticed something. There was an eerie silence surrounding him in the forest. There was so much tension it was almost suffocating. There were no sounds coming from the forest at all. Not even a rustle. It was as if the forest knew of the danger.

Suddenly Dudley felt breathing on his neck.

"Your not very good at running are you Dudley?"

Selene then bit on his leg. She wasn't going to dismember him. But she would weaken him. She would keep him on the brink of death. But he wouldn't die for a very long time. She could keep him alive for 15 years. At the same time, she had been suffering. 

Female cackles and screaming could be heard echoing throughout the forest. Soon Dudley's had passed out.

Wiping her face she popped back to the house and sat him just outside the door. She then popped in the middle of the road. Looking up she saw headlights serving out the way crashing into a tree. She smirked. Perfect timing

𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙥𝙚𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙖

Petunia has been feeling drained lately. She felt disgusted with Vernon, Dudley, and even herself. She had been leaving more to have time to her self which was much needed.

When she dropped off Dudley and went to the store she thought about their there relationship.

Dudley used to be her baby. Her number one. Meaning more to her hen anything. Everything she did was for him. She didn't care about the comments on his weight. At first, she was in disbelief. There was no way her Dudders was getting fat! But soon she accepted it and just kept giving him more and more food.

But when those men showed up it was a huge rude awakening. Her son had wasn't a virgin? And had sex before marriage?! And to top, it all of got someone pregnant and didn't even tell her. Not her baby boy. But it was true. Her son wasn't the angle she thought he was.

All throughout her time in the store that was all she could think about. Her son was a soon-to-be father. It goes against everything she ever bragged about to people.

On her way home she took a back road. But on her way home, she saw something suddenly in the road and barely had enough time to swerve out the way.

BAM

She hit a tree. Now their car wasn't that big so it was pretty beat up. She groaned in pain and tried to get out. After a couple of minutes of maneuvering, she finally got out. Adrenaline now wearing off she was in a world of pain.

She was bleeding on her leg and on her head. She felt pain in her hands and saw she lost a finger. Getting dizzy she looked at the car to distract her.

She grasped seeing large claw marks and bite marks on it. Before she could even process it she felt breathing behind her and froze.

"Damn shame. Wasn't a bad car either. Too bad you can't use the car to take Dudley to the hospital. Maybe I could help? Lol, you thought. L"

Petunia looked behind her and gasps again. Behind her was Selene. But she looked different. Her hair was dark blue and she had elf-like ears. She watched as Selene gave her a wolf grin. She started shaking seeing the sharp teeth in her mouth.

"Se-Selene-"

Selene launches at her clawing at her hair. Once her hair was gone she kicked petunia and scratched her everywhere. Not the damage she wanted but it definitely wasn't over. Once she eyed the passed-out Petunia in satisfaction she popped away.

𝓗𝓸𝓰𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼

Selene sat in her dorm room thinking of the earlier events. Ron and Hermione were being 'nice' to her. Or were at least trying to. Hermione had followed her everywhere. Even trying to slip in her bed cause she had a 'nightmare' Don't even get her started on Dumbledore and the pink bitch. She wanted to leave.

They could both go chock on lemon drops.

'Fuck it imma leave'

(A/N that's all folks!)