𝙐𝙣

(A/N just in case no one read my long-ass description, this story is all over the place, and is probably moving too fast. But if you still want to read it go ahead.)

𝘛𝘙𝘐𝘎𝘎𝘌𝘙 𝘞𝘈𝘙𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘎

Slithers of moonlight slid through the blinds on the window. The moonlight showed on a figure laying on the hardwood floor. She was laying in a feeble position in her blood. Towering over her was an obese man. He was holding a knife and belt in his hand. Then he suddenly dropped them.

"Oh I'm not finished, Selene. Since you're getting older, you need some new punishments."

Selene froze. She watched as he looked her up and down. In horror, she watched as he pulled his pants down.

'This is it. I'm going to get raped and then die. Maybe I can finally see my parents.'

Selene was brought out of thoughts when she felt hands on her.

"Stupid whore. Just like your mother."

And that when Selene Lillith Potter snapped. Every single piece of glass in the house broke. Including the light bulbs. Vernon had been slammed into the wall, the house shaking at his weight. Selene had enough of this shit.

First, she finds out she is a witch and her parents died protecting her. Then she has to deal with a fart teacher and battle Voldemort for a rock. She somehow makes the quidditch team and catches the snitch in her fucking mouth.

Then she speaks to snakes and now she is apparently a Slytherin heir meaning she is evil and dark. But she saves a little girl and slays a giant basilisk and she is everyone's hero again.

Next, she finds out her godfather supposedly betrayed her parents leaving them to their death. But come to find out it was her best friend's rat all along. Let's not forget the bickering between Ron and Hermione.

And finally when she thought she could have a peaceful year, But no. She's in a death tournament, everyone thinks she does it for attention, Ron hates her and thinks she's doing it for the money, and Hermione takes his side because she likes him. Oh! let's not forget her fucking teacher was a death eater all along. Oh, how could we forget Cedric dying and Voldy pants being reborn? Can't forget that can we?? Did I mention Hermione and Ron's bickering?? Like just kiss already!

And after all the things she went through, she goes right back to the Dursleys. Oh, it's because "they're her family and will warm up to her eventually" and fuck Dumbledore. He's Mugwump Supreme and headmaster but getting her innocent godfather a trial is not possible.

Selene was done. She was fucking done. She was not going to let this tub of lard rape her. She actually wanted to thank him. He woke her up from the foggy haze of uncertainty and confusion she's been in her whole life. And she would think him by ripping his arm out of the socket.

At the speed of light, she had her trunk in her pocket and set Hedwig free. She then started beating the living shit out of Vernon. She made sure he would still live. But he would be in constant pain. She ripped his arm socket off and kicked him several times in the balls so he would never reproduce. She placed a note for Petunia and Dudley.

They had gone to the mall so her "Dudders" would have some new clothes. She made sure the note was charmed so no one else could see but the three of them. It read:

I had my revenge on Vernon. I come back and get you and Dudley.. Don't bother showing this to the cops. They can't see the note. Don't bother moving or hiding. I've taken all your money. Don't worry, you have money for bills, food, and clothes. I suggest you just wait till I come back for you. Cause I will. Also, you may want to check up on your husband. ;)

𝙎𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Once that was done I thought about how to get to Gringotts. I didn't want to take the night bus. I felt my feet shift and saw I was in front of Gringotts. Shock turned into determination. I had a couple of things to take care of.

I nodded to the guards and walked in. I went to a free goblin and asked for Griphook. The goblin looked at me with disdain before saying something in goblin speak. I then noticed a couple of things.

I was barefoot, my clothes were ripped, and I had cuts and blood all over me. I even had some in my hair matting in up. And lastly, my mouth was dripping with blood. Let's not forget everyone was staring at me. Griphook came in and upon seeing me, I was ushered to his office.

"Before we begin I need to make sure you are really Selene Potter. Please put your blood on the paper right here. Only three drops."

I didn't even reach for the knife seeing as I already had some blood on me. I grimaced. Hopefully, I can take a shower here and get cleaned up.

I watched as my blood dropped from my arms wind onto the paper. I reached my hand back once I saw that three drops were on the paper.

(A/N okay maybe skipping this part. She's heir to Slytherin, Potter, Black, Guant, and Riddle. She had lots of money. Like she's loaded. She's going to have powers but I don't want her to be overly powerful though. She can spell wandlessly, she is the creature inheritance of an elf and a demon. She has lots of spells and potions on her. It also said that Dumbledore, Molly, Ron, and Hermione were stealing from her. That's about it)

Anger. Pure rage and anger were coursing through my blood. My magic was begging to be let loose. I knew they were pieces of shit, but I didn't know they were that low.

I closed my eyes and breathed in and out. Opening my eyes I saw Griphook looking at me with mixes of fear, awe, and curiosity. I looked around seeing his office trashed. I swept my hand and it was clean again like nothing happened.

"You completely destroyed my office, And then fixed it up as if nothing happened."

"I apologize for that Griphook."

"It's fine. Now down to business. We're going to keep you for a couple of hours. We're going to get some nurses to fix you up. We can set up a trail for your godfather."

I nodded along with him. He left to go take care of something. I was about to start reading when I heard someone call me.

"Pup! Are you okay? Can you hear me?"

I almost smacked myself. How could I forget the mirror? I picked it up and saw Sirius's face.

"Hey, Sirius!"

"Hey, cub- what the bloody hell happened to your face? Did someone do this to you? What are you"-

"Sirius I'm fine. I'm at Gringotts. I'm sorting out some stuff. I'm also getting you a free trial. You're a Lord. It's illegal to not give a lord a trial, and that's exactly what they did. And besides, if I want revenge, I need you by my side. I'll explain more later. Just come to Gringotts as padfoot."

I put my mirror down and waited for him to show up. I smiled. This was going to be good.