𝘿𝙚𝙪𝙭

𝘚𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

When Sirus came into the office as Padfoot, the goblin was still gone. He changed back and I sat down and explained everything. I explained how last year I didn't put my name in the goblet but everyone thought I did. How Ron hated me and how Hermione took his side because she liked him. How even the Hufflepuff's hated me and would wear pins saying they wanted Cedric to win. I explain how Dumbledore did absolutely nothing to get me out of the tournament even though I was a minor. I explained how I did the first task on my own.

I explained how when I finished the first task all of a sudden everyone liked me. I explained how Dumbledore should have given him trial but didn't. I explained how wrong it was for Dumbledore to bring me back to the Dursleys when I witnessed a boy die and the and trauma it brought. I explained how I caught Hermione, Ron, Molly, and Dumbledore talking about how they were stealing from me and even hated me for no reason, and how my meeting with the Weasleys was fake. I explained what Rita did to me and how she spread lies about me and Hermione.

I told him how I was done. Done being used, done being abused, and done playing the golden girl. I told him how we were going to Gringotts, and how I was getting him a trial, and how he was living with me and how we're going to find Remus. And how he was also living us. I told him we are going to train and how I'm coming to Hogwart with a bang. I told him that I'm helping the Weasleys and showing them what Molly and Ron are doing. Ginny was also mean but I think she was being imperiosed.

I looked at Sirius wondering what he was thinking. He stood up, walked over to me, and hugged me.

"Cub, whatever you do, I'm going to be with you every step of the way. I'm actually glad you are not with Dumbledore anymore. I always hated him. But I went with it for you. Besides,"

He looked at me while still hugging me.

"I want to make a dramatic entrance with you." I couldn't help but giggle.

"So cub, what's your plan?"

"I'm going to see my parents' will and cleanse us of any compulsions or potions. I'm also going to see if I have a creature inheritance. Then we're going to go shopping "

"Then I'm going to write Mr. Weasley and let him know what is going on. Let him know that Molly and Ron are fake, I'm going to help them and get to know them more. I have a huge surprise for all of them. I'm going to cleanse them all of the potions too."

Sirius nodded along but then stopped.

"Hey cub, why is there blood around your mouth? And why are your clothes ripped?"

I thought a minute before answering. I needed to let him know.

"My relatives are horrible things. Saying their animals is insulting to animals. They are not people. They beat me, make me do chores I should not be doing, burn me, and more."

"Have they raped you?"

Sirius asked the question in a calm voice but I could hear the anger in his voice.

"No, I left right when Vernon was about to. I bit his arm off and beat the living shit outta him. I'm going to come back and do the same to Petunia and Dudley. They are also in the wrong. That's one of the reasons why I left. Death is too simple and merciful."

Sirius nodded his head in agreement. But he was planning his own revenge in his head.

That's when the goblin came in.

𝘕𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺

I explained everything to Barkshop (The goblin). He was very understanding and helpful. In one hour he somehow managed to cleanse me and Sirius, send letters to the Weasleys, (minus Molly, Ron, and Ginny) have nurses clean both of us up, and clean up the Black Manor. He even agreed to keep all of this quiet. With extra money of course.

Barkchop helped her get all her artifacts and books back. He made them give back her money with interest (not including Arthur, the twins, Bill, Charlie, and Percy and Ginny ).

They ended spending the night at Gringotts because of how malnourished they both were. They both had to take potions and had an exercise plan. They were also doing therapy together. The next day they spent shopping.

They bought lots of expensive robes, shirts, boots, pants, jackets, undergarments, etc., and then went shopping for some muggle clothes.

Sirius was nervous about returning to Grimmauld Place. Selene had convinced him that his mom was probably being controlled. They were basically going to merge Grimmauld Place and the Black Manor together. I watched as he walked towards his mother and Kreacher. I left giving him some space.

When he came back with a wide smile I knew everything I said was correct. We both went to sleep in our new rooms in the black Manor. Sirius went to bed thanking his goddaughter and cursing Dumbledore.