𝘿𝙞𝙭

𝘚𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘦 𝘗𝘖𝘝

I looked up and saw it landed on Theo. Theo looked at me a little shocked.

'He probably didn't think it would actually land on him'

"I didn't actually think it would land me," Said Theo.

While everyone was laughing, I took the chance to kiss him. Leaning in, I gave him a smooch on the lips. Lingering for a little bit, I looked back at him and gave him a small smile. Blaise spoke up.

"Next! Pansy Truth or dare"

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘰'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

Out of all the girls I kissed or made out with, they had never been like Selene. And I only kissed her for 3 seconds. Her lips were so soft and plump. I didn't actually think she would kiss me back.

She pulled back and smiled at him and then continued on. I was sitting there a little dazed. I felt a nudge.

"You good?"

Blaise looked at me with a raised eyebrow while smirking.

"You looked dazed."

I scoffed at him and just continued the game. While Pansy asked Blaise truth or dare, in the corner of my eye I felt Draco staring at me. The hell was his problem? Then I got a thought and had to suppress a smile forming.

'Is the blonde jealous?'

𝘚𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

We continued playing for a couple more hours. I was about to go when I felt vibrations.

'Shit the mirror'

I quickly stood up and went somewhere quiet to answer. I took a deep breath and answered. I watched as Sirius's face filled the mirror. I felt bad seeing the stress in his eyes. I had caused that. Me.

"Hi?"

"Hi? Hi! I've been calling you for hours and haven't seen you since lunchtime and you say Hi?! Do you know what time it?! It's 7 fucking 30. 7:30! I much rather you tell me where you are so at least I know where you are. What if something happened?!"

I wince a little. I knew I had to explain myself. I could see some food in the corner of his mouth meaning he was stress eating. That made me feel even worse.

"I'm sorry. I wanted some fresh air and didn't want to see anyone right now. Seeing Molly, Hermione and Ron was pretty tough. They used to be my friends. People I trusted with my life. Reminded me of him." 

I said the last part pretty quietly since I didn't want to even mention him. I heard Sirius sigh.

"Okay, but can you at least tell me when you run off like that? Being the worried parent is tiring."

I giggled. I love Sirius.

"Okay. I hereby promise never to make you play the role of the scared parent again. I'm by Knockturn Alley. Love you!"

"Be careful. Love you too cub. And come back soon, okay?"

"Okay."

His face disappeared from the mirror. I put the mirror in my pocket and turned around only to jump seeing everyone was looking at me. I felt my face heat up. Were they listening to me?!

'Damnit they probably were. I didn't put anything up'

"Where you all listening!?"

"What! No!"

"How could you assume such a thing."

"We could never."

'Yep. Defiantly.'

"Well turns out I have to leave. It was fun hanging out with you guys but I have to go."

Pansy looked appalled.

"Awww what?! Why can't you stay a little longer?!"

"Well, I've been gone for like 7 hours already so."

"Fine. But we're taking you home."

"We can just pop there."

Blaise gave me a confused look. Draco spoke up.

"Pop?"

"I say 'pop' instead of apparition."

Draco spoke up again.

"Well, Selene you don't have a license."

I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm getting one before school. And besides, I already know how to do it. I've done it before."

Theo tutted me.

"Tut tut tut Selene. I would have expected more from you."

"Like I said. There's a lot you don't know about me."

Suddenly I am being hosted upon Blaise back, and I see Pansy is on Dracos.

"Hey! Put me down! I am perfectly capable of walking."

"Nope. Afraid I can't do that."

I looked to see he was smirking.

"I'm going to wipe that smirk off your face."

"Id like to see you try Selene."

I sighed already knowing I had lost this battle.

'Well I might as well have some fun

"ONWARDS!"

I kicked Blais's side for dramatic effect.

"Ow, what the hell man? Your feet made out of steel of some shit?"

I laughed at him.

"Onwards my Horse."

He rolled his eyes but smirked. I held on to him as he started running.