𝙏𝙧𝙤𝙞𝙨

4 𝘞𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘏𝘰𝘨𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴

It had been about a month since Selene ran away. For Selene, it was the best summer ever. She and Sirius were having a blast. During the weekdays they would train, read and practice dueling and Sirius had been helping Selene with her elf demon powers. She had found out about them when she bit Vernon.

They had healed physically and mentally and were doing much better. Selene accepted that Cedric was no more but she didn't forget about him either. They both weren't so skinny and boney. Selene was now slightly plump and both fat and muscle. Including Sirius.

Walburga's painting had taught her etiquette and pureblood traditions. She became her grandmother. But last week she really was her grandmother. Sirius's blood adopted her so now she was Selene Lilith Potter-Black. If Selene looked like him before she definitely looked like him now. The only thing that she noticed that changed was her eyes. They had little waves of silver and white in them.

Since she was now Selene Black she decided she was going to look different. She cut her long hair to only pass her shoulders by 2 inches. Then she dyed it a dark blue. She got some rings and wore some of her mother's jewelry. (She got it at Gringotts from her parents' will. Her mother wore a lot of jewelry)

She now had short dark blue hair, fingers filled with silver rings, and one multi-colored ring. (It was her lady and heir rings all rolled into one)

Ever since she punched and kicked Vernon, she found that she loved fighting. She made the rings she had on turn into brass knuckles whenever she put her fingers in a fist. She had Barkchop teach her sword-wielding and throwing. She had Sirius teach her how to fight with his hands and how to take doge hits. Playing quidditch helped her get fast reflexes. She couldn't wait to see everyone's faces when they see how different she looks. Even Sirius looked different. He looked neat and calm and had his hair in a low pointy tail.

All in all, both Blacks had gone to hell and back and were not to be fucked with.

It was a Saturday morning. Selene was excited because usually she and Sirius did something fun. She already had her clothes on and was about to make pancakes when Kreacher popped in.

"Mistress Black, The Weasley family is here."

He bowed and then walked away. As soon as he popped away she was engulfed in hugs from the family. (Besides Molly, Ginny, and Ron) After she and Sirius went shopping, she went back to Gringotts and made vaults for them. She sent them their own cards and everything. She even built a Manor for them making it unplottable and there was still no dent in her money.

She laughed as they were still hugging her. Then Arthur spoke up.

"I have no idea how to pay you back, Selene this is too much I mean you barely know us besides Ginny and the twins but I don't know how to pay you back, and"-

I cut him off with a smile.

"Guys it's okay. You guys are one of the sacred 28. You guys needed a Manor. It was really nothing. In fact today we can all go shopping. I and Percy can teach you guys the traditions and etiquette."

"Why thank you"

"Dear Selene"

"Would you like to"

"See our Manor?"

"Of course I want to see it. I think it finishes today."

"Can Padfoot come with us?"

"Nope, he needs his rest. The trial is tomorrow. Give me a second to say goodbye to him."

I ran into his room tackling him in a hug.