𝙌𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙯𝙚

Tom was basking in smugness. He had successfully released the basilic and even framed someone else for it. But something felt..off. He shrugs it off and continued going about his day until he went to sleep. When he woke up he noticed he was outside. 

Strange.

He was supposed to be at Hogwarts. Why was he outside? He looked around and saw a paper stuck to a tree. Slowly walking towards it he saw a headline.

SIRIUS BLACK ESCAPED AZKABAN! VERY DANGEROUS! 

Tom wrinkled his nose. The paper was old and wrinkled. But that wasn't concerning him. He didn't know anyone by the name Sirius Black. Apparently, he was a Lord to the Black house. The only one he knew to be a Lord Black was Orion. But who was Sirius? He looked closer and froze.

The date was different. It showed 40 years in the future.

'Wait a minute. Something isn't right.'

He then heard.. cackling? 

'That's strange.'

He briefly decides whether are not he wanted to go towards it or away. Deciding not to be stupid he walked the other way. But he was too late. He heard something behind him. He had just grabbed his wand when he was knocked out.

𝙎𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙚

One week. One fucking week and Selene was already done with Dumbledore, Hermione, Ron, and that toad. One week! The more she paid attention to Hogwarts the more she realized how he had control of every fucking thing. It was shocking and a little concerning. She still loves the Gryffindor house but her housemates didn't know how to shut the fuck up. 

Hermione and Ron saw this and weren't having it. Hermione realizing her 'flirting plan' wasn't working she started dating Lavender to make her jealous. Honestly, Selene would have thought it was a perfect match but it was fucked up how Hermione was roping other people in her mess. That wasn't all. She would wake up to loud moaning, smacking, and sucking noise. She didn't judge but damn let a girl have her beauty sleep. And use a fucking Silencio!

And then there was Dolores Umbridge herself. Selene didn't even know where to start with her. Only that she wanted nothing to do with the women and that she and her clothes were a menace to society. And she wasn't one to judge. But man that woman got on her nerves! She despised anything 'half-blood' related so that was fan-fucking-tastic Selene was seriously considering killing her. She didn't know who she hates the most. She or Dumbledore. 

'Defiantly Dumbledore'

Selene was sitting in her seat deep in thought. Nevile had been looking at her in worry to see if she was okay. Honestly, he was surprised Selene was still friends with him. I mean yeah they had been friends since the first year but they didn't really talk. She was always around Ron and Hermione. Now that he thought about it it was like they seemed to stop him from hanging with her. He remembered when Hermione stunned him during his first year.

Selene had given him an apologetic look and turned away. But Ron and Hermione had shared a smirk at him and sneered before turning around and joining Selene. He never said anything about it in fear no one would believe him. Thinking about it, no one had ever really shown Neville kindness except for Selene and Luna. He was glad Selene was his friend. She helped him gain confidence in himself and even find love. His cheeks slightly warmed thinking about him and Luna.

Coming out of his thoughts he looked at Selene again. She was thinking hard about something. He gave her a light shake.

Lucky for him he didn't punch him in the face. But unluckily for them, in the distance, Hermione and Lavender were loudly making out with Hermione grinding on Lavender's lap. They were in the library. Albeit the back of the library but still. They had been going at it for a while now and Selene was pretty sure Hermione was fingering Lavender.

Selene had enough and spoke up.

"Could you not make out every 10 seconds? There are children and book watching. How rude of you. Like damn."

Selene sneered once more and walked out of the library having enough of their shit. Why couldn't they leave her alone?! Sighing she walked to the quidditch pitch. While changing she eyed the mark on her arm.

'I must not talk during class'

Selene grmicaed. Her creature inheritance didn't stop blood quills. She healed fast but it still hurt and was exhausting. She felt more tired and pissed because of it. 

After changing into some comfortable clothes she grabbed her broom and headed for the field.

𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙤. 𝘿𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙤, 𝘽𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙋𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙮

All four of them had been hanging around Hogwarts doing nothing in particular when they saw Selene storming off lost in her thoughts. She usually greeted them but she didn't, so they knew something was up.

"What do you think they did this time?" Mused Pansy

"They?" Asked Theo

Pansy rolled her eyes.

"You know who they is don't make me smack you"

Blaise shook his head at them.

"She seems so mad lately." He said

"Where do you think she going" Wondered Draco

Pansy smirked seeing an opportunity to mess with Draco.

"Why don't you go follow her?"

"Or you could just go to the quidditch field??? Where she going??" Said Theo. 

He was wondering how no one figured this out yet. They were about to head over that way when Professor McGonagall walked in front of them slightly sneering.

"Arent you guys supposed to be doing homework? Or were you bulling my house like you always do?"

Before they could sneer back at her they were interrupted again when Professor Snape showed up.

"Ahem, Please don't accuse my house of doing anything when you don't have any proof."

They didn't wait to hear her response as they ran the hell out of there.

(A/N Hope you guys enjoyed this! The chapters are going to start getting more serious and probably have more cussing. I checked for spelling errors but I cant catch everything so if you see something let me know.)