𝙎𝙞𝙭

(A/N Not really proud of this chapter but here it is)

𝘚𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘦 𝘗𝘖𝘝

It wasn't till I finished my morning routine that I realized today was my birthday. I started squealing and jumping around.

Sirius ran in wondering what was wrong. Then he saw my face and picked me up swirling me around squealing with me.

I giggled seeing Remus in the door frame shaking his head at our silliness. I could see a small smile on him though. Before I could say anything The Weasleys burst in with Neville and Luna. I saw them holding hands and smiled.

'Finally, my ship is sailing!'

"It's about time!" 

But I smiled. I was happy for them.

Sirius shook his head smiling and put me down. Next thing I know there they are all dragging me to the kitchen. I saw a delicious cake on the counter. It was chocolate red velvet. I could feel my mouth water. I ignored the several snickers.

"Not yet, we need to open your presents first and then cake."

I playfully glared at him.

'I still wanna eat'

I spent the morning opening presents. I didn't expect much. I was pretty humble and usually preferred sentimental gifts then expensive gifts. I was used to not getting anything. I opened the first one and gasped.

It was a beautiful black cat with blue eyes. I blinked and saw its eyes turn orange with black slits. I picked it up and it started purring. It was so cute!

"I'm glad you like it, Selene. I and Neville picked it out. It is a shapeshifter. It can change its eye color and can grow very big and tall. It is a girl by the way."

I didn't even want to open my presents anymore. I wanted to play with my cat but knew I needed to open the other presents. So I did just that while Alice (the cat's name) sat in my lap.

Arthur gave me law books on the ministry.

Percy gave me fairytale books from the wizarding world with cool bookmarks.

Bill gave me a book on Gringotts and how to manage your vault.

Charlie gave me a book on dragons and how they work.

Remus gave me books on elves and demons and how they work.

Sirius gave me a bracelet that I could use to communicate with him. The maximum is a paragraph. It had a strong glamor and no one would see it on me.

Ginny gave me all kinds of dress shoes and dresses.

Fred and George gave homemade fudge and some of their special products.

Neville gave me some beautiful plants while Luna gave me earrings and ear cuffs.

When I was done I started crying. I had never received that many gifts before.

"Thank you, guys. I love all of my gifts."

"No problem."

"Of course!"

"I felt like we should have given you more because of you giving us a Manor"

"I'm glad you love the bracelet pup."

"Hope the books help you out okay? Love yourself, don't be like I was."

I smiled and hugged all of them.