Chapter -15

Important note.

This chapter has smut content ,so if not comfortable with sexual things then please don't read the chapter.

2 days later..

"Hey baby" Piyali texted Ansh.

"Hey jaan", Ansh replied.

"What are you doing jaan?" Piyali asked.

"Licking your navel", Ansh said.

"Oohh", Piyali texted.

"What about you baby?" Ansh asked.

"Roaming my hands inside your hair", Piyali replied.

"Where are you ? Shop or home ?" Ansh asked.

"On the way to home", Piyali replied.

"Then, why are you using your mobile? Keep your phone in pocket and look at the road and walk", Ansh instructed her.

"Nothing will happen baby. Chill", Piyali told him.

"When will you be free? I want to talk to you?" Ansh asked.

"After 3 I will be free", Piyali told him.

"Ok baby ,then let's talk later", Ansh told her.

Piyali came back home and after having her lunch she messaged Ansh.

"Hey baby", Piyali texted him.

"Hey jaan. Can we talk on call?" Ansh asked.

Piyali thought Ansh is alone so she directly called him without asking.

"I was just asking baby. You shouldn't call without dropping a message", Ansh texted her.

"Oopps sorry baby", Piyali replied.

"It's ok baby. Wait I will call you" Ansh messaged and then call Piyali instantly.

"Hey baby", Piyali greeted him.

"Hey jaan", Ansh replied.

"I miss you baby", Piyali told him.

"I miss you too baby", Ansh told her.

"So tell baby , how's everyone at home? Bhabhi came back from Chennai?" Piyali asked.

"All are fine baby and no bhabhi didn't come yet. She will come after 10 days. Bhai will go to Chennai after 2 days", Ansh told her.

"Ok", Piyali replied with a smile.

"You know baby, I just want to kiss you , bite you and Mark you mine" Ansh told her trying to set a romantic mood.

"I am all yours baby . You can do anything with me", Piyali told him feeling a bit shy.

"Yes baby. All mine", Ansh told her with authority and pride in his voice.

"I want to hug you tight baby and shower you with infinite kisses" Piyali told him.

"Baby , you want me to be soft or be wild when we make love?" Ansh asked her boldly.

"Combination of both. It should be all romantic in begining and then wild", Piyali told him shyly.

"Would you like to be my submissive ? I would love to be dominating and treat you like my slave when we are making love", Ansh told her his fantasy.

"I can be your submissive baby and you can treat me the way you want", Piyali told him.

"What is your darkest fantasy baby?" Ansh asked.