Chapter -2

2 Days later..

In last 2 days they have started conversing more with each other. Piyali started getting comfortable with Ansh and he too made her feel special by his talks.  They mostly talked to each other at night as Ansh would be busy sleeping half of the day and other time studying.

Night 11

"So how was your today's day?",Piyali asked.

"It was good, but couldn't study much as I was sleeping till 1 in the afternoon and then couldn't study anything till 4", Ansh replied.

"When did you sleep last night?", Piyali asked.

"I slept at 6 in the morning", Ansh said with a smile.

"Oohh god. You have such a odd sleeping time ", Piyali laughed saying that.

"How was your day?", Ansh asked.

"It was good ,nothing new", Piyali replied.

"You remember , I told you that we should download another app on which we can talk even on call without exchanging numbers?", Ansh asked.

"Ya ,so?, Piyali asked irritated.

"Ya, so after an research of an hour , I came to know that there is a app called Line. We can chat and can also do audio and video calling. That app is safe, so no need to worry ", Ansh told Piyali hoping that she agrees to download that app.

" Why to download any more apps when we can talk here as well? Please na let's continue here only on insta",Piyali said hoping Ansh will  understand.

"Please na,  let's download once and if you are not comfortable we won't talk anymore on that app", Ansh said.

After a lot of pestering from Ansh and thinking deeply Piyali agreed to download that app.

First Ansh downloaded the app and after creating his account he send an screenshot of his name on which Piyali has to send request.

Piyali too downloaded the app and then both of them started talking.

"Why your username is showing Piyali here?", Ansh asked.

"Because this is my real name. Shreya was my fake name", Piyali replied.

"What ? Then why didn't you tell me your real name before?", Ansh asked her.

"You were a stranger back then and I didn't  wanted to reveal my real identity to you but now when I started trusting you, I thought to tell you my real name", Piyali replied.

"Ok", Ansh replied.

"Sorry",Piyali said while feeling guilty.

"No need to say sorry, I understand. It's difficult to trust strangers",Ansh replied.

"Thank you for understanding", Piyali replied.

They both talked for another one hour on Line app.

"It's already 1 , and I am feeling sleepy. Talk to you tommorow now", Piyali said.

"Ok , but can you do my one work?", Ansh asked.

"Ya sure, tell what I have to do?" Piyali asked.

"Can you wake me up from my sleep?",Ansh asked.

"Ya sure , just tell me at what time I should call you to wake you?", Piyali asked.

"I will text you the time when I sleep", Ansh replied.